none

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 190412

Reaction score
I am so tired, take want to die. I want to stop feeling, to stop existing. I want to feel nothing, and I wish everyone who deserve to see me dying can see me dying, and I can say to them, well done you have helped me to get to this and I am thankful coz I will never ever will have to be here anymore and you can see me dying and at least I will be in peace. I wish I can fullfill that . I anly wish that could happen coz I dont want to die hidding anymore I want you to see it. Experience it. See what is like to feel broken. and I want to smile truly smile coz I will know that will be the end and God I will never NEVER will have to feel that I walk naked on the street or exposed in my life, take part of this ass well now that we have fone this far I invite you to see me dying or kill me , whatever is like but In all honesty I prefer it to do it myself that privilege I wish it to be mine, dont take that away from me if there is any dece on you. I hope you can see it

Many of us have been in a similar situation. Nobody deserves to see anyone dying. Nobody deserves to feel like they should die. You have a right to life like anyone else. You are human like the rest of us. And because you are human, you have it within you to overcome your challenges. You just need a hand. We are here for you. We can help you out. Talk to us collectively, or PM those who offer. I offer. Welcome to the forum. May it be a beginning to a new life.

I was having similar thoughts yesterday and today. The urge to tie a noose is coming back and I am scared. I don't have many people I could tell this about either

Just text on a screen for many. I just wish I had 1 person. That's it. The right person is enough. But alas...

I want to die

Latest posts

Back