Not attracted to women my age

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, Vikings were surprisingly clean people - they bathed at least once a week and had impeccable grooming habits. In the English court, they were highly sought after as lovers because they smelled inviting and women found their cleaniness irresistible. Can't say I blame them - can you imagine bedding down with someone who hasn't bathed in months? 🤢
Ugh a clean viking... what more can a girl ask forrrr 🥰

You know what, I respect a man that sees the beauty in the connection with someone, oh god... you men on here with ya romance... dont start, you know I cant takeeee ittt 🥰

As for being a vikings wife, im willing to put up with raw unmedicated childbirth and no plastic surgeons to be with one lol So... that means.... love conquers all.
I had two unmedicated childbirths. Really wasn't that bad. But, I do have a rather high pain tolerance. lol

Actually, Vikings were surprisingly clean people - they bathed at least once a week and had impeccable grooming habits. In the English court, they were highly sought after as lovers because they smelled inviting and women found their cleaniness irresistible. Can't say I blame them - can you imagine bedding down with someone who hasn't bathed in months? 🤢
No.
But "clean" is relative. Bathing once a week made them smell better than most others. Kinda like a dog's butt smells better than it's poopies.

No, please stay off topic. I cringe when I read back on my posts.
Awh I was feeling all bad, I can be such a naughty little hijacker sometimes, but genuinely not on purpose, its my addiction to questions that you men love hate sooo much lolz but Why cringe? Is this no longer your truth?

What more can a girl ask for?

SkaFish, of course!
Oh Ska… lets highjack this together! 🌹🥰 im joking 😅 ugh ska I cant wait to be old and free of men, you’re all wrinkle makers! If I get 1 wrinkle before 45… there will be no fury … like the one ill unleash 😅

Oh Ska… lets highjack this together! 🌹🥰 im joking 😅 ugh ska I cant wait to be old and free of men, you’re all wrinkle makers! If I get 1 wrinkle before 45… there will be no fury … like the one ill unleash 😅

Well I'm no Viking, but I make up for it by being extra clean :p just got out of the shower and now I'm chilling with a cup of tea.

I think you'll be OK about the wrinkles though...just stay stress free, stay relaxed. That should keep them away.

Hurts that you think I get with average men 😂 … I only date the best Ardour 😅

I'm also 5 ft 9

pingu-penguin.gif

Latest posts

Back