NOW SEE HERE, **** YOU!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TropicalStarfish

Reaction score
Have you ever had one of those moments in life, where you had to get angry to get results?
Do you think that some times, you have to, 'puff up your chest,' to get noticed or get something you need?

They say, "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
Here's what Cave Johnson thinks about that...

As for me, I tend to be on the more timid side of things; and, unfortunately, I think it's true that, part of getting what one wants or even needs, sometimes demands one be a bit loud and bold at times... Or at least bold...

Last edited:
I tend to shrug and go the other way. You can't change someones mind. As long as I have a place to go about my business I don't really give a **** about what the rest of the world does. I'm not profit motivated so no one really pays any attention to me.

it depends on the situation.

different situations call for different actions/reasoning.

I can be extremely calm and speak rationally to make my point. you don't need to be a belligerent loose cannon to make your point heard. However if people persist on pushing my buttons.. when you are in the wrong, then yes, you will probably wish you hadn't.

Most of the time, I will take the Mike Brady approach... "calm, cool, reasoning"

it depends on the situation.

different situations call for different actions/reasoning.

I can be extremely calm and speak rationally to make my point. you don't need to be a belligerent loose cannon to make your point heard. However if people persist on pushing my buttons.. when you are in the wrong, then yes, you will probably wish you hadn't.

Most of the time, I will take the Mike Brady approach... "calm, cool, reasoning"
I like the Whitley from a Different World, "relax, relate, release" she was a southerner.

Latest posts

Back