Old guy comes back.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

constant stranger

Reaction score
I've been absent on this forum for for two and a half or three years but I think now I'll go active again . The issues that brought me here nine years ago are all changed .....a few problems are gone but I'm still a lonely guy. I see a lot of members new to me and a few familiar names too......I'll try to fit in and contribute to the dialog.

I've been absent on this forum for for two and a half or three years but I think now I'll go active again . The issues that brought me here nine years ago are all changed .....a few problems are gone but I'm still a lonely guy. I see a lot of members new to me and a few familiar names too......I'll try to fit in and contribute to the dialog.
Good to you see you posting again

Hey! I remember you! Welcome back!

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Hi

Latest posts

Back