Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankful for loving solitude. It is a blessing only few select lucky people are fortunate to experience. (I am always sad for people who have families, must be crazy stressful) I feel free and happy because of my solitude of many years.

I am traveling full time in RV, on my own schedule, seeing most beautiful nature places every day, and where I camp there are no people for miles. I love silence and nature sounds, have no desire to hear any human soundns.

After my long trip is over I will be moving outside the US to where I grew up, to live in isolation in remote rural place, doing some small farming, get a bunch of own animals. Solitude is such a lucky blessing, I cherish all the time alone in nature so much, its heavenly.

Thankful for loving solitude. It is a blessing only few select lucky people are fortunate to experience. (I am always sad for people who have families, must be crazy stressful) I feel free and happy because of my solitude of many years.

I am traveling full time in RV, on my own schedule, seeing most beautiful nature places every day, and where I camp there are no people for miles. I love silence and nature sounds, have no desire to hear any human soundns.

After my long trip is over I will be moving outside the US to where I grew up, to live in isolation in remote rural place, doing some small farming, get a bunch of own animals. Solitude is such a lucky blessing, I cherish all the time alone in nature so much, its heavenly.
That’s nice. The only time this fails to be so contentedly satisfying is when medical assistant is needed and hopefully someone comes along to save us.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Not being a coward 😅 okay okay hmm let me think…

Im thankful for not being overly sensitive to bullying, I’m naturally resilient to people who are jealous of me or just wanna be me, I’m used to it I guess.

I'm thankful for ;
-Still looking hot after all these years
-my piercing intelligence
-being able to share my natural charm with others
-for all the offers from women for short term relationships. Sorry ladies , my body is special.

I'm thankful for ;
-Still looking hot after all these years
-my piercing intelligence
-being able to share my natural charm with others
-for all the offers from women for short term relationships. Sorry ladies , my body is special.
Good way to catch an STD. Loose women.

Latest posts

Back