• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Thankful that I found some old messages on here that I feared were lost, when ALL changed to the new format.

They were messages from someone who was one of the first people to welcome me on here, who had since deactivated their account, and I haven't been able to find any messages from people who deactivated their accounts before the change. Luckily, I copied these particular messages to a Word document at some point.

Last edited:

Blessed

Reaction score
Thankful that I found some old messages on here that I feared were lost, when ALL changed to the new format.

They were messages from someone who was one of the first people to welcome me on here, who had since deactivated their account. Luckily, I copied these messages to a Word document at some point.
I am thankful for finding people who are helping me during a challenging time in my life.

Melli12

Reaction score
I am thankful for the birthday card, the caretakers gifted to me. They know I am christian and a believer and the card was showing a biblical scene, together with words, that were very deep and touching. I loved it so much, they also added a blessing. I am not used to such acts of kindness. Made me happy.

Sarah G

Tiny cat lost in space 🐈
Reaction score
I am thankful for the birthday card, the caretakers gifted to me. They know I am christian and a believer and the card was showing a biblical scene, together with words, that were very deep and touching. I loved it so much, they also added a blessing. I am not used to such acts of kindness. Made me happy.
Happy birthday! 🎂🌻

Finished

Member with Style
Reaction score
I'm thankful that I don't live in snow country. I went for a bicycle ride today. It was really nice.

ewomack

Reaction score
I'm thankful that someone doesn't live in snow country so they can go for a bicycle ride that's really nice.

Obviously, that's not me. Cold and snowy here. But I'm not bitter, no way.

U-122

Reaction score
I'm not into writing. it won't change anything or help me in any way. I have nothing to be thankful for. Zero.

U-122

Reaction score

Latest posts