Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glock Glock Glock
the mouse ran up the clock.... ... these days, very thankful i've my glock. (yeah, licensed, conceal and carry!)
Everyone in US has the right to protect themselves under the constitution-- particularly in these dark days wherein Men in Uniform are being treated like they haven't the right to protect us all-- And psychopaths/ seriously aggressive and troubled people are being let out of prisons without being helped to reform first. It's a free for all these days here. With Painted here...

I'm thankful that I'm wise enough to see that the US and most of the world is destroying itself. Unfortunately I realize things are only going to get worse from here.

I'm thankful that I'm wise enough to see that the US and most of the world is destroying itself. Unfortunately I realize things are only going to get worse from here.
are you sure you wouldn't rather be ignorantly stupid?

Yes...it's the US that went all nuts and is destroying their neighbor Canada...wait? Wrong country? Oh...that's right.

Dammit bakerman...don't get drawn into pointless arguments, answer the thread. Grateful that I'm able to enrich myself with community education classes. Didn't ever think I'd be able to socialize

are you sure you wouldn't rather be ignorantly stupid?
Actually I would prefer to know it's a big **** mess BUT not care about it. Really why should I care if the world destroys itself? I have no offspring. Once I'm gone it doesn't matter. But, I definitely care more then people who do have offspring.

Luck.

Always try your luck at least once a day,. otherwise, you could be walking around lucky all day long and not even know it.

Latest posts

Back