Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thankful for the wonderful people that I have been lucky to meet in here since I joined in March of 2015. Some times, while most of the time I will concentrate on what bothers me in here but I just want to state that there are some very intelligent and wonderful ladies in here. You know who you are and I want to thank you.

I am thankful for reconnecting with a friend that I made here years ago and her screen name is Dandelion. If you ever want a good friend there you go.

I am thankful for every time that ^%$*& Trump makes a fool out of himself. Maybe I say to myself just maybe some of his loyalists will get a wake-up call.

Suddenly several women take an interest in me on dating sites, and I have a date tomorrow with this attractive Brazilian woman.
Also, I will make a trip to Gran Canaria at the end of the week, just before starting my new job.
I wish the trip would have been with one of the women who take an interest in me, though.
If my date goes well, I might feel a bit lonely that week, but I couldn't have known that suddenly women would seem to notice me.

I need to correct my previous post.
On Bumble if you have a match women have 24 hours to start chatting, as a man you cannot force this.
This is a trick to make you pay, because if they don't respond you would pay to prolong once or indefinitely.
I just lost 2 matches like this, so the question is whether those matches were sincere in the first place.
Number 3 still has 13 hours to respond. If not, that match is also lost.

On Bumble if you have a match women have 24 hours to start chatting, as a man you cannot force this.
This is a trick to make you pay, because if they don't respond you would pay to prolong once or indefinitely.
If you think that is bad you should see what happens on "Seeking"...

If you think that is bad you should see what happens on "Seeking"...
After reading from you about this site, I read some reviews.
Apparently Seeking is a site where beautiful women are looking for rich men to spoil them.
That 's not for me, of course.
I'm not rich, besides, it would make me feel like I'm buying the 'love', not very different from prostitution then.

After reading from you about this site, I read some reviews.
Apparently Seeking is a site where beautiful women are looking for rich men to spoil them.
That 's not for me, of course.
I'm not rich, besides, it would make me feel like I'm buying the 'love', not very different from prostitution then.
Correct. Pretty much the same.
But, on the end of the month, Seeking bombards you with beautiful girls with flattering texts.
To get you to renew.
It's all about the money...

I’m thankful for this. It allows me to believe that I am not just talking to myself. Best part is I am engaging and I don’t have to hear or see anyone.

Suddenly, I met a girl. Two days ago I had my first date with her. We walked and had dinner in an Italian restaurant. I am 32 years old white man, she is Korean. She may be the first lady in my life. My goal is to have a long-term relationship with her. I am grateful. Goodbye!

Latest posts

Back