Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thankful for being able to get through the tough conversations. They always hurt a little or a lot, but the outcome is always better for everyone..

That's definitely a good skill to have, especially to be able to get through them while keeping your cool, and not losing the plot of what the talk is about, sinking to anger at the other person, and blowing up.

I've looked for this thread and should have known it's in the positivity section.
So, glad to find it.

Glad it's raining. Again.
Glad Mom made good wassail and now I get to, to fill my space with warming aroma and ... now I want some, early.

Honestly, I never know how to respond to this question. Maybe I'm overthinking it (I do that a lot). The question implies to me that thanks needs to be specifically directed, such as "to" a person, or entity, and I am not a "believer."

An obvious answer seems to be happy to be alive, which I most definitely am not. Existence has forever been miserable and tortured to me.

I guess the best I can do is say that since I am stuck here I am thankful that I am able to wipe my own caboose after I crap and don't have to suffer the indignity of someone having to do that for me.

Latest posts

Back