One’s Perspective on Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would, and ultimately that is indeed the purpose of this search, not only in the sense that it's the satisfaction of a desire for knowledge which, by eliminating the uncomfortable state of doubt and ignorance that preceded it, promotes what can be understood as an improvement of one's condition, but also in the sense that pursuing different lines of inquiry tends to lead one to the knowledge of truth, from which one may derive comfort and even happiness, which is the state of supreme optimality of life.

Last edited:
I wanted to stress my philosophical independence in regard to Nietzsche. The way you spoke earlier made it look like Nietzsche gave all the answers and I just took them, though that may not have been your intention.

I wanted to stress my philosophical independence in regard to Nietzsche. The way you spoke earlier made it look like Nietzsche gave all the answers and I just took them, though that may not have been your intention.
It wasn’t. I sincerely meant that if his words have bettered your life, then good for you, even in hindsight if it’s purely that you get more perspectives.

Latest posts

Back