One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I crawled around on my hands and knees all over our yard (in a skirt, no less!), hand-shoveling dirt out of the bottoms of freshly-dug trenches so they're all even along the bottom, ready for PVC pipe. We're putting in an irrigation system for our garden and flower beds. Our neighbours must think I'm a whack job! :p :ROFLMAO:
I need pictures to get the best mental picture. Ha! Ha!

I was hired for a new position that I really wanted. I’m so excited and really didn’t think I would get it. Also nervous and now I can’t sleep thinking about it

I very calmly drove through traffic from one side of the city to the other and back again. I really want to be able to drive in traffic and remain calm not caring about how much traffic sucks. But, man, it's really tough to do that. You almost have to get in a vegetable state of mind.

I replaced the washing machine and did my laundry. Unfortunately I got an energy saver model. So, it doesn't put enough water in with the load. I already looked up the various tricks to make it work as it should though. ha! ha!

Finding my trueself since I was 10 and proud of it to this day.Happy as a fulltime crossdresser and mom says she has a daughter that she never had now to this day.We watched a video on this and the 5th picture related like us,

Ran a 24:03 for 5K today - my new personal best.

Also starting to get more muscle tone in the ab area. I don't look like a superhero yet, but I'm looking much better than when I was (probably) over 200 lbs.

Feels good to get results (y)

Last edited:
Something big, something small....anything.

I'll start:

I managed to give my five year old a shower tonight without her drenching me like she usually does. :p
Stopped myself from telling the rage i was feeling for some people who did me wrong constantly only for me to be mentally calm for the rest of the day.

I don't know. That's a tough question. So far, I spent most of my weekend just lounging about, napping, and eating junk food. That's a pretty typical weekend for me since I don't like to leave the house anymore unless I have to. I remembered to water my plant, which is something I've struggled with the last few times.. When I remembered, I did it right then. I guess you could consider that an accomplishment.

Latest posts

Back