One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I washed, cut, dried and styled the old lady’s hair today, did some light make-up and got her nicely dressed because she wanted to “feel pretty” she said. It’s a positive thing because I kept it to myself that none of it changed the fact that she’s a snotty *****. She did look nice though but that’s because of the work I did.

I walked 6 miles earlier today and now doing an off hours implementation at work to allow my staff to enjoy their Friday night stress free while getting some "glory" for the team for delivering what we said we would.

The inside of my trailer. I have shelves that hold plastic tubs securely in place.
So for storage. Like in a camper or a work van or trailer everything will be in its place before the tires are rolling. What about sleeping? Is that going to be like a Murphy bed type thing. I was looking at the Happy Campers and they have all these different cubes you can get depending on your needs and the cubes can be used for different purposes. I mean some of it seems silly, like a dishwasher I think was one of them. Anyway, thats what I think when you mention it.

So for storage. Like in a camper or a work van or trailer everything will be in its place before the tires are rolling. What about sleeping? Is that going to be like a Murphy bed type thing. I was looking at the Happy Campers and they have all these different cubes you can get depending on your needs and the cubes can be used for different purposes. I mean some of it seems silly, like a dishwasher I think was one of them. Anyway, thats what I think when you mention it.
Well I made my trailer for storage only. It will hold everything I have in this life. I keep everything very organized. I will sleep inside my truck. My trailer will also server as a solar generator having several full sized roof top type solar panels that are stored inside the trailer. It is enough power on it's own to run an apt fridge during the day. It will also power a microwave, a hot plate, or a heater one at a time without any batteries. The cube idea is interesting.

For me its positive because I generally avoid making plans but I did commit my Saturday to going to look for arrow heads in some "secret" creeks. I honestly thought he was joking when he invited me. We used to do lots of drugs together and I thought "creek crawling" was code for something else that I wasn't privy to. Im kind of silly sometimes. Anyway, I haven't seen him in several years and we always had fun together even without drugs. Im off this weekend and my son has plans so I figure what the H E double L. That's right...Im living the dream
Ha! I forgot I posted this. No arrowheads were unearthed or conveniently in clear view. I did get some rocks though.

Did you enjoy yourself? Was he good company? Do you think you might do something else with him?
Very much so. I enjoy just about anything outside. Yes, it was like we just hung out last weekend instead of 20 years ago. Hard to say really. It was fun and nice to be around someone who doesn't piss me off. I doubt I reach out but I did leave an open invitation that if he sees a fire burning he's welcome to stop and have a beer.

Didn't kick any of the idiots at work who seem to speak french, yet not understand basic ******* instructions...

Well yesterday I rescued a not supposed to be free range of the entire back yard chicken. Old girl got out and had wandered very close to my cat killer. He was just sitting patiently waiting for her. It occurred to me at the store a couple hours later that I was buying chicken to have for supper.

Latest posts

Back