One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You did all that by only 9:30 in the AM ??:oops::oops:
God no. The cheesecake was actually done last night, was just cooling overnight in the fridge. The sauce was done this morning. So I guess technically, this was yesterday's positive thing. So today's positive thing: eating the cheesecake.

God no. The cheesecake was actually done last night, was just cooling overnight in the fridge. The sauce was done this morning. So I guess technically, this was yesterday's positive thing. So today's positive thing: eating the cheesecake.
sounds delectable either way. I love cheesecake :):)

Ooh what kind? I like tea too, and I'm always looking for new tea suggestions! 🍵🫖
It was Japanese Oolong tea by Clearspring. I wanted to try it because it says it’s a bit fermented and has a smokey taste, and my favourite tea is Lapsang Souchong, which is a very smokey tea. I was so glad I did!

Had some female foreign colleague give me some nice compliments on Thursday and Friday.
She's way younger than me, and I loved the compliments, I guess flattery works, everybody likes to hear a compliment.
She complimented me on my language skills several times during the night.
A colleague called me a boomer, and she responded that I had to be who I felt I was.
At some point we passed by the cars and she asked which license plate was mine, the one I have ends in 666, so I joked that it was the devil's car.
She replied "oh no, you are a god".
I'm really in doubt whether she meant anything special with it or that it was my imagination going wild.
I always find it hard to believe someone really likes me, as I find it hard to like myself (low self-esteem).
She also told some things which made me wonder whether she was giving hints to come to her hotel on the first night.

Hope I didn't ruin it somehow.
I think younger women attract me, and when I look into the mirror I look so old.
Anyway, she 's back in her country now, so I'm not thinking about any of this anymore.
Except that I am writing this, and I still do.
I think I'm great at ruining opportunities.

While I was downtown I helped a woman find her bus. I couldn't leave her w/o knowing she got to her bus and my train was a straight shot. And though I was tired it would have bothered me if she had not gotten on the rt bus.

So I walked and talked with her til we back tracked to an intersection where her bus would be. (I asked beforehand if she wanted me to help her.)

When someone asks for help, I automatically give it, assuming I can help. My nature, I guess. 🤷

While I was downtown I helped a woman find her bus. I couldn't leave her w/o knowing she got to her bus and my train was a straight shot. And though I was tired it would have bothered me if she had not gotten on the rt bus.

So I walked and talked with her til we back tracked to an intersection where her bus would be. (I asked beforehand if she wanted me to help her.)

When someone asks for help, I automatically give it, assuming I can help. My nature, I guess. 🤷
My heart warms when I see people like you still exist in the world, LG 🤗

Im on top of honeysuckle today...cleaned another side room in the barn, got rid of a bunch of stuff, moved some furniture out of the house only to move other furniture in. Oh and had to wash motorcycle because my cats like climbing on it. I think its funny they never get on the dirty truck or the lawn mower.

Most of the side beams and the roof beams have been welded in place on my trailer. It's supposed to rain on Saturday. So, I'm pushing to get all the remaining welding done on the trailer by Thursday so I can primer all the bare metal before it rains.

Da
Most of the side beams and the roof beams have been welded in place on my trailer. It's supposed to rain on Saturday. So, I'm pushing to get all the remaining welding done on the trailer by Thursday so I can primer all the bare metal before it rains.
****, you are on it. Good man. 👍👍

Latest posts

Back