One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Define regular people.
Has / had a spouse, family, kids. Thinks in terms of now. Does not save much money. VERY short term memory when it comes to major events. Mostly has a positive attitude. Is usually very close minded. Stops learning, for the most part, after a college degree & getting a career. Thinks that they deserve stuff like free money, free education, etc, etc, etc. Thinks that they are a victim of some sort. In general people like them because they are similar to other regular people. Follows rules. Usually doesn't think outside the box.

Oh I know I am. But, I don't think being regular is that bad.
Being regular is better / easier. It seems like everything I do is the opposite of normal. So, everything is a struggle. I see things differently. Sometimes I see WAY better solutions. It works great when I do my own stuff. But when doing things with others, they are like, naaaa, that's just weird lets go with what Becky said. Ha! ha!

Being regular is better / easier. It seems like everything I do is the opposite of normal. So, everything is a struggle. I see things differently. Sometimes I see WAY better solutions. It works great when I do my own stuff. But when doing things with others, they are like, naaaa, that's just weird lets go with what Becky said. Ha! ha!
I was just really good at adapting. Well I used to do this, not anymore, its exhausting and I don't feel the need that I no longer need or want anything from people. Its funny because my grandmother used to say that I always playing with people.

I think I'll change my avatar, make it a cartoonified version of me.
Those that really know me would recognise me, but I think you would probably need to know my first name to find me on the internet.

I think I'll change my avatar, make it a cartoonified version of me.
Those that really know me would recognise me, but I think you would probably need to know my first name to find me on the internet.
I'm totally psychic. I'm sensing that there is a B in your name. If not you know someone that has a B in their name or someone that died at some point. Am I right. Yeah, see. Ha! Ha!

I got my eyes examined yesterday morning with further testing this morning. I ordered glasses today. Everything looks "normal." So, hopefully my frequent headaches are due to the generic reading glasses. I'm currious to find out when I receive them in about two weeks.

Moved a bookcase from my office area to my bedroom so I could move a file cabinet to the office area. Had to deal with a lot of accumulated dust. And I found a collection of family photographs that my father had hidden (yeah, hidden...like a time capsule) under the bookcase's top shelf. Pics from 1943 to mid 1970's. Before a lot of things went wrong.

Went out in the cold and ran a 23:34 5K - not a PR but close, and still pretty good for me. I'm keeping up my exercise habit, and keeping the pot belly away. I always pump myself up during the run, telling myself that I'll be glad I pushed myself to do it.

Hopefully I'll be tired when I'm supposed to be - I'm getting sleepy already - and will go to bed on time at 12 AM, and wake up on time at 7 AM tomorrow.

We've gotten a good bit of the felled tree up out of my yard. My son has the saw and ax and I've been doing the smaller limbs. Ive made a bunch of bundles with some cut herbs to throw in the firepit.

Plumber fixed the bathroom shower knob leak, but accidentally caused a clog. 🙄
Two big bottles of Drain-O, half a gallon of splashless bleach with a bunch of hot water in between later, and that ***** is unclogged.
🧠💪

More welding on the trailer. However, I caught my pants on fire today. I felt some pain on my leg when I was welding. I thought it was just another spark that burned through my pants and hit my skin. So, I ignored it. Then it felt like a lot of sparks hitting my skin. Then I started smelling burnt material. So, I looked and my pant leg was on fire. I was like glkjhfgkherk! Ha! ha! It happens sometimes.

I put out the fire with my hand. No real injuries. A minor burn and no more hair in that spot. Ha! ha!

More welding on the trailer. However, I caught my pants on fire today. I felt some pain on my leg when I was welding. I thought it was just another spark that burned through my pants and hit my skin. So, I ignored it. Then it felt like a lot of sparks hitting my skin. Then I started smelling burnt material. So, I looked and my pant leg was on fire. I was like glkjhfgkherk! Ha! ha! It happens sometimes.

I put out the fire with my hand. No real injuries. A minor burn and no more hair in that spot. Ha! ha!
No big deal...burning flesh! You must have a high tolerance for pain.

Latest posts

Back