One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I submitted my State Sales Tax Statement. The Dept. of Revenue wants that by Jan. 20th which is today.
I have a paying hobby/micro business at the summertime farmers market and do not have to charge sales tax on food items.
So by phone, to an AI robotic voice at the other end, I gave them my information......which is my ID number and zero sales tax charged in 2022.
They'd have hit me with a penalty if I didn't submit that info.

I customized my nuts.

Wait. No, no no. I milled custom nuts with collars out of couplings for an ongoing project.

Wow. Context matters.

I stayed busy working on many things in my barn then I rode my motorcycle for a bit then I came back and chiseled away at old mortar. I don't know if my activities are exactly positive but its better than sitting around with my thumb up my butt.

For me, presently, this matters. For about an hour, I had all sorts of energy and good mood stuff going on. I had no clue why. But then I recalled I did mild exercise. Mild for me currently, not for regular people. I think it was endorphins. I kind of want to do that again. It's a bit taxing initially, but doggone it, it was kind of nice.

I found a solution for the last problem on my bike design. I might have it finished by the end of next week. There are four processes to complete. I tend to do one and take a day off. But soon. It will be done soon.

I sure hope it works.

Boyfriend and I decided to check out a litter of Labrador retriever puppies.I picked out a yellow lab,a female and boyfriend picked a male that is a black one.So far she likes me and my mom had to see her.My mom loves animals,one is dogs.

For me its positive because I generally avoid making plans but I did commit my Saturday to going to look for arrow heads in some "secret" creeks. I honestly thought he was joking when he invited me. We used to do lots of drugs together and I thought "creek crawling" was code for something else that I wasn't privy to. Im kind of silly sometimes. Anyway, I haven't seen him in several years and we always had fun together even without drugs. Im off this weekend and my son has plans so I figure what the H E double L. That's right...Im living the dream

Latest posts

Back