One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done. I ride quite a lot on my mountain bike and windy days are a good challenge. Consistency is the key.

Today I did my usual upper body workout in my shed and then had the energy to vacuum up all the crap that had built up all around inside it.

Thanks! :)
Consistency IS the key.
I have a very sporadic and inconsistent work schedule, but I put in a request to make it more consistent so that my recovery time isn't all willy-nilly. I might lose some hours, but I'll be able to have a more consistent routine.

I finally got some rest now I am focusing on my writing and later on will be helping my relative that is recovering from surgery. She is unable to do things, so I am helping her with chores and appointments. She is my angel, so I don't mind doing it she deserves it :)

Planned an amazing mothers day at the beach, lord help me survive this tomorrow ✨

26 miles on my bicycle.
Running around getting a month or twos worth of groceries ahead of time.
And I'm only $100 over my budget, which will clear with my next paycheck.
Took me, from 5:30 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. So, 7 and a half hours of a bunch of back and forth.
I have exactly enough groceries to cover me through my store closing.
I've got at least 2, if not 3 paychecks left coming, plus a retention bonus.

What this means is, it reduces my grocery bill for the upcoming checks.
And takes off the labor of having to transport as much.
Since my hours have increased, this will simplify things for me.
As due to my hours increasing it's thrown my schedule through a ringer.

So now, I'm making it to where I can just fix and do what I gotta fix and do.

Lol i don't sleep honestly, I try to sleep by 11pm but its like impossible

That's my ideal target too now that I'm trying to get this bedtime/waking up/sleep schedule stuff under control, cause I think it's fundamental to getting my life together - trying to get through the day on zero energy because of sleep debt, only makes being functional and thinking that much harder.

But realistically, the 12 o clock hour is what usually happens.
Then I wake up in the late 7 o clock hour to early 8 o clock, and are a zombie til I get my coffee 🧟‍♂️ :coffee: 👨

I'm a lot better than I used to be, but it still takes me too long to get up and going in the mornings.

Last edited:
That's my ideal target too now that I'm trying to get this bedtime/waking up/sleep schedule stuff under control, cause I think it's fundamental to getting my life together - trying to get through the day on zero energy because of sleep debt, only makes being functional and thinking that much harder.

But realistically, the 12 o clock hour is what usually happens.
Then I wake up in the late 7 o clock hour to early 8 o clock, and are a zombie til I get my coffee 🧟‍♂️ :coffee: 👨

I'm a lot better than I used to be, but it still takes me too long to get up and going in the mornings.
Oooh you know maybe its coffee, should try a ginger shot instead 🙂

Latest posts

Back