One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ate healthily. I stayed together mentally. I managed to get some jobs done. Oh, and I wasn't the worst player on my CS:GO team for a change - PROGRESS!

I didn't go postal at work although people gave me - or the whole department - many reasons to. :p

I did a lot of cardio and I enjoyed myself while I was doing it. I just realised that this sounds vaguely sexual - nothing like that involved, just a formerly fat guy dancing.

I took a stand and realized I would stop going to strip clubs to "fill the void" that having no women in my life has left me. After all my encounters, everything just came flooding to me at once. 6 trips, over $800 spent, and nothing to show for it. Just awkward conversations with dancers who fake an interest and forget your name as soon as your wallet empties. It's all over for me.

I regret all the money I spent at the club, but I know there is nothing I can do about it now. I will have to live with my mistake.

I know it sounds like a negative venting, but it's actually quite positive.

Positive news: I've woken up to reality and realized that I will not go to strip clubs anymore

lonelyfairy said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
lonelyfairy said:
I went to job interview...

I know how unnerving those can be. Congrats! :)

That interview gave me a job!! Hehe~ ^__^ Thank you, interviews are really nerve wracking sometimes.

I tried to say "congratulations" in another thread, but I'm doing this on my phone and it hates me. Well done, I am really pleased for you.

Cavey said:
lonelyfairy said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
lonelyfairy said:
I went to job interview...

I know how unnerving those can be. Congrats! :)

That interview gave me a job!! Hehe~ ^__^ Thank you, interviews are really nerve wracking sometimes.

I tried to say "congratulations" in another thread, but I'm doing this on my phone and it hates me. Well done, I am really pleased for you.

Oh, it's fine. Thanks. :)

Latest posts

Back