One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got through the work morning. My head's not completely here today.
My head’s not completely here today either, thanks to the nasty head cold I have courtesy of my son. One positive thing I accomplished today? Got out of bed, haha. . . and had the foresight to take today off work.

P.S. Love your avatar Lane! Scrat is cool. 😁

My head’s not completely here today either, thanks to the nasty head cold I have courtesy of my son. One positive thing I accomplished today? Got out of bed, haha. . . and had the foresight to take today off work.

P.S. Love your avatar Lane! Scrat is cool. 😁
Thanks, Scrat cracks me up! I hope your head cold goes away quickly and your back on your feet in no time.

Just got a haircut yesterday, I feel like a new man. Got rid of the hippie hair and replaced it with a combover style, inspired by Thor. Hopefully I'll look sharp for my brother's wedding.

Also, I'm getting back into my running groove again. I want to exercise consistently, to offset all the calories I know I'm going to take in later this month.

Just got a haircut yesterday, I feel like a new man. Got rid of the hippie hair and replaced it with a combover style, inspired by Thor. Hopefully I'll look sharp for my brother's wedding.

Also, I'm getting back into my running groove again. I want to exercise consistently, to offset all the calories I know I'm going to take in later this month.
I got my head shaved last week after 20 years of wearing it shoulder length and having bangs all over my face I don't know what the fresia I was thinking.

Got my smaller garden fully set up to plant. Now just need to plant 9 more rows (4 rows were planted yesterday). lol It'll be good eating this summer.

*and no, it does not bother me at all that I have 13 rows in my garden. But, there is a slight chance I miscounted, if that helps those that do have a problem with it :p

I crawled around on my hands and knees all over our yard (in a skirt, no less!), hand-shoveling dirt out of the bottoms of freshly-dug trenches so they're all even along the bottom, ready for PVC pipe. We're putting in an irrigation system for our garden and flower beds. Our neighbours must think I'm a whack job! :p :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back