Outlaw Something

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loud screaming birds before 10am. Low volume chirping is okay though as long as it's after 6am. Ha! Ha!

iu

Supporting someone that wrongly calls someone out.
I can not like or unlike, not even a crying face. Similarly, I cannot even comment without risk of being accused of being snide. We have been tarred with the same brush, judged and discarded.

I have actually left a message with my solicitor. Meantime, obtained and confirmed the IP, and we can trace the PayPal account, thus litigation should be easy, if not tear inducingly expensive.

The accusations were totally unwarranted. The administrators response was equally unsavoury. But I will not tolerate any of the implications. Previously, I have never even so much as had a negative thought about Mack. And yet here we are, the three of us chastised akin to naughty school children.

As the saying goes, don't get mad, get even. I reckon too, by the end of the week, if not sooner, I will be banned from this site. That's ok, anyone looking for me will find me on other platforms, I'm not secretive.

But just as Marty McFly won't be called Yellow, I will not be accused of wrongdoing, where wrongdoing has not taken place. Ok, I haven't a time machine, I can't travel back and sleep with anyone's mum. However, I do have time and money to make this history.

Supporting someone that wrongly calls someone out.
Let it go my Finished darling 🥰 theres space for everyone 😇 jeez you guys make it look like me and Ardour are just flirting... oh wait.. we are🤪 Jokes aside I know its awful when we offend someone on accident.

I think we should outlaw calories... just let me eat this cakeeee it's a Simpsons cake.... pleaseeee 🥺🥺🥺

Let it go my Finished darling 🥰 theres space for everyone 😇 jeez you guys make it look like me and Ardour are just flirting... oh wait.. we are🤪 Jokes aside I know its awful when we offend someone on accident.

I think we should outlaw calories... just let me eat this cakeeee it's a Simpsons cake.... pleaseeee 🥺🥺🥺
I understand. But, the biggest problem with that original thread was that TheRealCallie purposely stirred the pot and goated other users into appearing to agree that I was in the wrong. Then she, out of nowhere, bashed me for doing exactly what she does. Her hatred and desire to get members she doesn't like banned or forcing them off the site is the real problem. Yet, she just continues to do it, members stop using this site, and apparently its perfectly fine. There are plenty of threads with her bashing members with colorful words in a very mean, very intentional way.

I can not like or unlike, not even a crying face. Similarly, I cannot even comment without risk of being accused of being snide. We have been tarred with the same brush, judged and discarded.

I have actually left a message with my solicitor. Meantime, obtained and confirmed the IP, and we can trace the PayPal account, thus litigation should be easy, if not tear inducingly expensive.

The accusations were totally unwarranted. The administrators response was equally unsavoury. But I will not tolerate any of the implications. Previously, I have never even so much as had a negative thought about Mack. And yet here we are, the three of us chastised akin to naughty school children.

As the saying goes, don't get mad, get even. I reckon too, by the end of the week, if not sooner, I will be banned from this site. That's ok, anyone looking for me will find me on other platforms, I'm not secretive.

But just as Marty McFly won't be called Yellow, I will not be accused of wrongdoing, where wrongdoing has not taken place. Ok, I haven't a time machine, I can't travel back and sleep with anyone's mum. However, I do have time and money to make this history.
Colster please take a step back. I like you! Many of us like you. We enjoy your posts and support you with your real life struggles. You are a good man! Ewomack made a mistake. He should have sent us a message asking for clarification. Neither one of us wanted to cause him any grief. IMO, he took our LIKES, in the wrong way, which is very easy to do. I believe he should appoligize and other users LIKE that appoligy.

Do not get userself banned. That is what TheRealCallie wants. That's why she stirred the pot. She likes spreading her hate to others. Also please remember many of the smart members on here stayed clear of that thread. If I could I would LIKE everyone of their non-responses. I would hope, and believe, everybody can see it was all just a mistake / misunderstanding.

I outlaw driving the wrong direction in parking lot lanes and shall install spike strips in every parking on the planet to support this decree.

Have fun replacing those tires, dickheads.

Latest posts

Back