Oversharing Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the old lady's diary, I have "boundary issues" 🤷‍♂️
You walk in on her while she was doing the above? 😆
Maybe it's just me, but, even though some boundaries are necessary in a couple, once you've seen the other person nekkid... boundaries are kind of large 😉

I guess this is the closest thing I have to an overshare, but I'm really attracted to chubby women. I always have been, from my teens to today. It's not some kind of body acceptance thing, or trying to take the moral high ground and making a big show of it, or some kind of thing where I think I can't get the traditional "hot girls" so I'm going for someone else instead. Rather, I find that look genuinely attractive.

I'm not attracted to that body type exclusively, and there's a pretty wide range. And at the end of the day the number one factor to me is, "do I find this person interesting, do I care about them emotionally, could I see myself happy living with them day to day". But if we're just talking body type, then yeah, plump women turn me on a great deal. Something about the round features just really gets me going.
I like some plump women myself, but not so much the ones with cellulite. I don’t understand how some larger women can be their size and not have cellulite, but i don’t mind their size. I have to like the face though.

Latest posts

Back