Own Thread Search

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been on other forums where from my own profile I could click a link to see all my own created threads, which is useful. Is there a way to do that here that I'm not seeing or is that something that can be implemented perhaps?

like your own content correct? if you click on your profile pic near your messages go to your content you can scroll through Idk if this helps or not

like your own content correct? if you click on your profile pic near your messages go to your content you can scroll through Idk if this helps or not
I'm aware of seeing all your content, I meant just the threads that one creates. You may have to scroll thru a lot of content to find your own started thread.

sorry when you say one do you mean yourself or another person I was assuming that you meant yourself if that did not help sorry there is a way to see what you posted on another's thread as well. just not understanding the question I suppose sorry a bit late my brains confused from the study and lack of sleep. trying to help

You can. If you're on a cell, in the "forums" menu, you have a "your threads" options.
Ah, so there is. Thanks. Wonder why it can't be the same on the desktop?
sorry when you say one do you mean yourself or another person I was assuming that you meant yourself if that did not help sorry there is a way to see what you posted on another's thread as well. just not understanding the question I suppose sorry a bit late my brains confused from the study and lack of sleep. trying to help
:) yeah threads that I create. Looks like you can do it on your phone by not on the desktop, unless one has to be a paid member.

TSQmr2DQKoKZQqsRZ_iy_Ku7KgoTTqRJYLNlkOi6P4ASJFQi1crgPMFP-7_aY0o8rCLrhrYM0pw37FcZx4FZSykeU2u1_EgM5IgDt7OOeF3HCaExIhA43TxxJFhWlzy1AMl_rPrPTAZoudRH1C72JlEeGCD0cxbthxRB-hwYCyygl6ITVHQeAInSE6Oht1bh7TZcccFPdO0wuniurrr4fy7fZrCH-ZNGPF0wzwrVtkE1XZ7WV1Zj76HFbaFT2rKr7JVqSmVkxv6P3DxZhQ8D3T9hYcuqZCThRBZnrNbJc_KcZuneHgtSodvSqQZTWK2ZJShFg8PkQNp3CPistwv3WIbkUvSKHx2XuSpZWdhucLv-QwGeXEaT-4h5OtGocTWb4WQp0HPnxmn9rT3AhzSw5cgykp7occDLyS4oXTkeEI2oA9iJQEm5LvNz_itlwCU-9OswNWv5k4GELCpZo8_zN8dXifjIiBZgDpsSpdoa2EVvZPYYBRga9bFlrpBwfAflpuZ2BtuE4Tp-I066u0d04jadNBRhJigXde2R9wVL6PvZuR9okBeORv_snf0mQOoNtDffE5gjid4vh50IOq1K2mG9vUBBbP-Ss2ILyB2t0yJMBXODBJq6Pnbg-5-ctOQodOguDPyQD7mKEMwTZiGHoC1hJsAyOPSYDxooBqB8INyhiu3xDMu3f7ixIuSwuXk9bNDNqb2Qlpc4fGZLCqmepHCojmsixma6c4G0Lk_OFBeyKN7GL0WNk4iM2xYmPGq_eASAKcsLLESgu1vD_KEhj0KhoT9cqeyGmQVygbkaAo-uFTeKNPSZIWpnYjKKgFuhsEX5YIoVzlld3h1t4rslbzn7xN_9JtbzC0BXcRh3p9iKKwlro4_G1ZzuQjBiIOsSlPeYeF8wIJNWHG85o8QPBedmzLYfKTrDWcnLXth3uKmZrg=w526-h295-no

"...might have to scroll down. some pages seem to show it without scrolling it seems..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back