party

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! That’s funny. Good band! I consider myself Canadian, but I was actually born in Australia. Lived there, then moved to New Zealand, then Canada when I was four. Why an Austalian-themed party?

Wow no way. You are really an Australian - and as such you both made the guest list, and are eligible to be crowned "King/Queen of Australia" at the end of the party.

It was just a wacky idea I've had for a long time, that I told my friends that if/when I have my own place and do my first themed party, it will be based on Australia - specifically the music video for that song. You can come dressed as any of the characters, the band members, the Strange Lady That Made Me Nervous, the Six Foot Four Man From Brussels who was Full Of Muscles, or just anything AU/NZ-themed since there are only so many characters in the video.

I will answer the door with "Do you come from a land down under?"
And guests will properly respond with "Ooh yeah-ah!" got to hit the high note at the end, otherwise you're not getting in and no Foster's for you.

As he is also Australian by birth, Flea is also on the guest list and will make fierce competition for King of Australia. I've been trying to get him to attend, but no promises.

Wow no way. You are really an Australian - and as such you both made the guest list, and are eligible to be crowned "King/Queen of Australia" at the end of the party.

It was just a wacky idea I've had for a long time, that I told my friends that if/when I have my own place and do my first themed party, it will be based on Australia - specifically the music video for that song. You can come dressed as any of the characters, the band members, the Strange Lady That Made Me Nervous, the Six Foot Four Man From Brussels who was Full Of Muscles, or just anything AU/NZ-themed since there are only so many characters in the video.

I will answer the door with "Do you come from a land down under?"
And guests will properly respond with "Ooh yeah-ah!" got to hit the high note at the end, otherwise you're not getting in and no Foster's for you.

As he is also Australian by birth, Flea is also on the guest list and will make fierce competition for King of Australia. I've been trying to get him to attend, but no promises.
Hahaha, that's awesome. You're funny - I love your sense of fun and imagination, makes me laugh. :) Let's PARTY!!!!

P.S. - I'll bring the Vegemite sandwiches. . .

Latest posts

Back