past stuff with non-allies/enemies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theablekingathelstan

Reaction score
i dunno, but sometimes i recall past stuff with enemies. is this common?
like i remember when i was in school, i hit some girl and her bf in the face who misplaced my assignment and it nearly got late. i nearly flunked my class because of their spite. the teacher placed them in charge of sorting assignments, and they never really liked me. i didn't care at the time, but because they wanted to spite me, they "misplaced" my assignment in the batch. what's more is that the teacher didn't take it on, and didn't chastise them. he took their side, and didn't even say "well that wasn't right".
so one day, i confronted them. i wasn't that popular a kid, but i didn't care. i just wanted to let them know they almost messed me over, and for nothing. so i started arguing with them, and they didn't budge, and i just hit them. they were two people and didn't really give me much of an issue physically. i remember them giving me really bad looks for the rest of the year, and even out of school they would see me in the local shopping centre and threaten me. but fresia them.

Omg you need a day in the life for me at high school was a bloody nightmare!! I used to feel sooo afraid to go in… I hate violence though 😔 I think your story makes me see pushing someone can go awfully wrong.

loool.
i'm sorry, but get off your high horse.
i like how you lecture humanity.
are you a racist? seriously. is it because i'm not a white person that apparently i "deserve" to be shafted??
i think we should place a chip in your brain, so whenever somebody tells a story that you SHOUT "awwww!!!!!" without question nor fail.
just your dishing out, because your pastor told you, is pretty comical.
sorry, i'll post these storis all i can - because i'm a human and not uber-mature, stoic, serioous, or whatever you try to cajole me into being by hiding behind your computer/smartphone and getting triggered that a random stranger is responding back with your hostile energy.
so racist, partial, and irrational, and lacks social understanding. good, so i can punch people at random and expect them to love me. hahaha.

well whether i like you or not is moot.
honeysuckle...I like this wordsmith
though i don't like spiritualists, since i see them as my enemy, and you've had spiritualist tendencies. spiritualists have sociopathic mentalties, and it's funny to behold. they reckon they';ve above everybody and all laws, and that people must submit to them. it's funny that most people don';t readily submit to others, but they live in their own world.

loool.
i'm sorry, but get off your high horse.
i like how you lecture humanity.
are you a racist? seriously. is it because i'm not a white person that apparently i "deserve" to be shafted??
i think we should place a chip in your brain, so whenever somebody tells a story that you SHOUT "awwww!!!!!" without question nor fail.
just your dishing out, because your pastor told you, is pretty comical.
sorry, i'll post these storis all i can - because i'm a human and not uber-mature, stoic, serioous, or whatever you try to cajole me into being by hiding behind your computer/smartphone and getting triggered that a random stranger is responding back with your hostile energy.
so racist, partial, and irrational, and lacks social understanding. good, so i can punch people at random and expect them to love me. hahaha.
Oh nooo, I think you misunderstood me. I was saying I think its bad you was pushed into violence with their behaviour not that you deserved any of it. But thanks for that 😅 I was just trying to offer some support.

then ask yourself, in your wise brain, why wht i posted offended you?
or why you i think i should accept your arbitrary empathy, since i'm not worthy?? loool. who are YOU to say I'm worthy of anything or not?? the issue is your brain, but then you gullibly agree with what some guru told you about "life".

Oh nooo, I think you misunderstood me. I was saying I think its bad you was pushed into violence with their behaviour not that you deserved any of it. But thanks for that 😅 I was just trying to offer some support.

Check out his past threads.
You didn't say anything to trigger this. He does it to everyone.

I try my best to respond to everyone and participate the best I can on this forum aside from one person who knows who he is. If you prefer I don't respond to what you post I will respect that request and put you on ignore, but truthfully I'm not even sure what the ignore buttons function is. 😇 Hope you are having a nice day.

No I’m laughing at you since clearly yiu say the same energy isn’t directed at me. I know whom to consider and test an enemy now since your frivolous personality is a joy to behold
I try my best to respond to everyone and participate the best I can on this forum aside from one person who knows who he is. If you prefer I don't respond to what you post I will respect that request and put you on ignore, but truthfully I'm not even sure what the ignore buttons function is. 😇 Hope you are having a nice day.

That's the thing, it doesn't matter what you say. Even if you try to be helpful or supportive, or even if you agree with him on something, you'll still get trolled/insulted anyway. There is no point in trying to have a serious conversation, because these threads aren't serious at all. They're just bait to troll people. It's best to just ignore/avoid this guy completely.

Last edited:
That's the thing, it doesn't matter what you say. Even if you agree with him, or try to be helpful or supportive, you'll still get trolled/insulted anyway. It's best to just ignore/avoid this guy completely.
I just hate to ignore people, but I will just seems to go against my principles in all honesty 🙃 but dont wanna cause anyone distress.

I just hate to ignore people, but I will just seems to go against my principles in all honesty 🙃 but dont wanna cause anyone distress.

Welcome to the "Out to get a random dude we don't know on the internet" club. Keep talking to him if you want, but you won't get anywhere and he'll likely just insult and harass you like he does to everyone else. You probably have enough harassers...do you really want another?

Welcome to the "Out to get a random dude we don't know on the internet" club. Keep talking to him if you want, but you won't get anywhere and he'll likely just insult and harass you like he does to everyone else. You probably have enough harassers...do you really want another?
I dont want the first bloody one 😅 but like I said to skafishy I will ignore even though it goes against my principles 🦋

i actually ignored you for a while but humoured myself.
just I'm a human being, so i don't ever tolerate people arbitrarily saying that the norms (that kids in school should be cut slack and given time to develop) not apply to me.
maybe if you weren't so arbitrary, you won't get as much vitriol coming your way. so much for being wise and kind and open. ha! hypocrisy at its finest.
as for that skafish, i guess i'm soooo "bad" because i don't concur with his utopian worldviews. and he's so wise and with it that he has no job and is depressed, but looks down his nose at people for bad acts, cos we're all perfect.

The ignore button works just fine. You push it and it ignores that you pushed it. It's labelled correctly. Ha! ha!

Here's another button. It also works. Feel free to push it as many times as you need/want too:

images

Or some dude who lacks the class a
The ignore button works just fine. You push it and it ignores that you pushed it. It's labelled correctly. Ha! ha!

Here's another button. It also works. Feel free to push it as many times as you need/want too:

images
bd then dismisses peoples legitimate sorrows. And then claims he’s Uber kind and human just I’m a human and won’t be dismissed.

That's the thing, it doesn't matter what you say. Even if you try to be helpful or supportive, or even if you agree with him on something, you'll still get trolled/insulted anyway. There is no point in trying to have a serious conversation, because these threads aren't serious at all. They're just bait to troll people. It's best to just ignore/avoid this guy completely.
He's done it at least a dozen times: created a serious sounding topic to which people respond in good faith, only to "one-up" them or outright insult them. It's like responding to a deranged drunk spitting insults at everyone who passes by.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back