People in their 30s

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just_another_one

Reaction score
Sorry, this is maybe a pointless thread. I was curious about how many people around my age (31) are there and where they come from.
I've seen a similar thread about the 50s so I thought I could check my age.

(Just curiosity. Age has never really been a problem to me).

Do you count those in late 30s?
I'm 36, from far away)

My age is a promlem to me, escpecially it's the first year when I'm officially not young anymore.

@Just_another_one

I am 36 and i am a father of a 5 year old , daughter

I am also feeling old , It was sort of ok until 35 , but at 36 i feel a lot more older .
4 more years and i am 40 , that is a bit sad , lol

Last edited:
So there are only 3 of us who came out )

Maybe we can discuss smth, idk.

Yeah I also feel much better till I was 35 and even 35 was suitable. But now, all these cremes 35+, 'mortage for the young' and so on it inrages me.
And midltime crisis as well. Either I don't have it or have it since my 20s :) But I got an understanding that things that haven't happened yet are not going to happen at all (like finding a new job/geting relatioship/etc) and I don't have tomorrow anymore. So I always in hurry because I'm afraid that tomorrow will be late. I'm not really sure that's because my age or because I know that I'm not young.
What would happen if I don't know my age? I'd be quite happier.

Sorry, this is maybe a pointless thread. I was curious about how many people around my age (31) are there and where they come from.
I've seen a similar thread about the 50s so I thought I could check my age.

(Just curiosity. Age has never really been a problem to me).
Age is NOT poinless!

Unless I discounted the truth I´m older, yet I still feel like I was 20, 30 or 40.

Now I will check the other thread I should be cast or clinging to...
;P

@Just_another_one

I am 36 and i am a father of a 5 year old , daughter

I am also feeling old , It was sort of ok until 35 , but at 36 i feel a lot more older .
4 more years and i am 40 , that is a bit sad , lol
If you are healthy enough, you´ll be surprised you will also enjjoy yourself the way U used to be.

I never thought time flies, and I didn´t catch I lost 20 or 30 years with a blink of my eyes.

I never thought time flies, and I didn´t catch I lost 20 or 30 years with a blink of my eyes.
A year in the life of a child is a large percentage of their whole life. A year in the life of the aging is many times a lesser percent. We see those little percents go by a whole lot faster than we saw the big percent when we were kids.

Imagine a long, heavily laden train. We watch out the window as the miles go slowly by, but the train goes faster and faster and eventually miles go by in seconds.

The train will keep speeding up. It won't slow down when they throw us from it.

Such image reminds me an impression I had a day I thought I would die in a car nearly to be crashed in a pit.
That "time" run within my time as fast as a blist and I quickly saw my life, my dearest dreams, those things I did and avoided to do... I was a sort of a NDEs "review".
That´s called life review!

Thanks!

In my 30s. Time really does seem to go faster and faster. I remember my 20s, teens, and single digits before that, and it doesn't seem that long ago. It makes me sad how quickly it's gone by, and how much time I've spent not knowing what to do, in so many ways. There is so much I wish I had done differently, so much I wish I had known differently in the first place.

But then I wonder if there was really anything differently I could have done, or if I never had enough natural ability for any better outcome than this. Part of me feels like I did so badly that doing better must have been possible, but another part is not so sure if there was anything more I could have done. It seemed like I was always unhappy for some reason or another, but I never knew what to do, or felt like there was anything I could do. I always felt stuck.

I just wish I'd known I was in the good times when I was in them, and they'd lasted longer.

In my 30s. Time really does seem to go faster and faster. I remember my 20s, teens, and single digits before that, and it doesn't seem that long ago. It makes me sad how quickly it's gone by, and how much time I've spent not knowing what to do, in so many ways. There is so much I wish I had done differently, so much I wish I had known differently in the first place.

But then I wonder if there was really anything differently I could have done, or if I never had enough natural ability for any better outcome than this. Part of me feels like I did so badly that doing better must have been possible, but another part is not so sure if there was anything more I could have done. It seemed like I was always unhappy for some reason or another, but I never knew what to do, or felt like there was anything I could do. I always felt stuck.

I just wish I'd known I was in the good times when I was in them, and they'd lasted longer.
Same, same. I feel like I'm reading my own thoughts. :coffee:

im 33 from an asian country called philippines
time seems to fluctuate now a days..its like sometimes i feel like its going too fast, other times i wish it would stand still until im ready to pick myself up.

Latest posts

Back