people who cannot handle the fact you dislike them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yessssss! I can finally share this! I've done my waiting! I give praise and thanks to the pentecostal gods!!

Wow - that happened so quickly I didn't even notice it.

Are bans here permanent? Or just for a certain amount of time? Or is a case-by-case? I've noticed that some banned people return, so just curious.

Plus, I've been singing this song all afternoon...

Wow - that happened so quickly I didn't even notice it.

Are bans here permanent? Or just for a certain amount of time? Or is a case-by-case? I've noticed that some banned people return, so just curious.

Plus, I've been singing this song all afternoon...

It depends. I think for repeat incidents it's a week, then a month, then 3 months, then 6 months, then gone. Or if it's bad enough, it's just gone right away. I don't know for sure, there isn't a set in stone system as far as I know.

I'm guessing it will be longer than a month, since he got a month last time and he clearly didn't change.

loooool.

Still upset I "hurt" you over my opinion on incels? tough. i'm entitled to my views, and it's on YOU for your perceptions. people have challenges in life. there are people in life who manage their challenges. i don't think you're a good person, since you're very selective in your applied humanity, and think your spiritual guru told you this. I think that's bs. if it's wrong it's wrong, or it's right it's right. it's not being selective, or some spiritual cock who says they aren't in control of themselves. who says a person isn't? that's opinion, not fact. Incels online at least have honeysuckle logic, and i innately call out honeysuckle logic. nobody is owed sex. who can state that it is so? nobody. I see that you respect others' opinions here, so why not mine? why am i singled out? again, your subjective inner workings.
It's this selective humanity that I swore at you, since you DID say that i deserved to be bullied. that makes no sense, other than in your brain, since you've said numerous times here that nobody deserves bullying. so i'm not a person, or your rudimentary comprehension of ENglish is very bad. is that "rude"? if so, only in your perception, since there is no subtext to the word nobody. I don't arbitrarily select things like this, and bar "being bad at shouting at store people (when they deserve it) I'd bet dollars to donuts as you Americans say that I'm more decent in general life than you without the pretension and double standards and supposed "rules" of engagement you believe in. So we don't like each other, and I'm a bad person for being a conservative. i dunno what that means tbh, but cool. I'm too rigid for you - good. i don't see the issue in that, bar your subjective projections of right and wrong or acceptable conduct. people are different.
So yeah, i'm not that welcoming people who say that some supposed rudimentary rule doesn't apply to me, and for some odd reason in their minds. i'm not such a low person. and i call out people who are supposedly good but stand by and allow this, without reasoning in their minds in allowing this. i never would. so yeah, and answer to your query and gnashing of teeth. don't ever say that supposed "basic" rules of humanity do not apply to me. if they apply to you, or your friends here, they apply to ALL WITHOUT FAIL.

If anyone is curious: http://www.askmonkey.com/

A.I. Artificial Intelligence - Why doesn't my mother love me any more?

I don't know. But, I really would love to have that animatronic bear. That thing is awesome!

iu

loooool.

Still upset I "hurt" you over my opinion on incels? tough. i'm entitled to my views, and it's on YOU for your perceptions. people have challenges in life. there are people in life who manage their challenges. i don't think you're a good person, since you're very selective in your applied humanity, and think your spiritual guru told you this. I think that's bs. if it's wrong it's wrong, or it's right it's right. it's not being selective, or some spiritual cock who says they aren't in control of themselves. who says a person isn't? that's opinion, not fact. Incels online at least have honeysuckle logic, and i innately call out honeysuckle logic. nobody is owed sex. who can state that it is so? nobody. I see that you respect others' opinions here, so why not mine? why am i singled out? again, your subjective inner workings.
It's this selective humanity that I swore at you, since you DID say that i deserved to be bullied. that makes no sense, other than in your brain, since you've said numerous times here that nobody deserves bullying. so i'm not a person, or your rudimentary comprehension of ENglish is very bad. is that "rude"? if so, only in your perception, since there is no subtext to the word nobody. I don't arbitrarily select things like this, and bar "being bad at shouting at store people (when they deserve it) I'd bet dollars to donuts as you Americans say that I'm more decent in general life than you without the pretension and double standards and supposed "rules" of engagement you believe in. So we don't like each other, and I'm a bad person for being a conservative. i dunno what that means tbh, but cool. I'm too rigid for you - good. i don't see the issue in that, bar your subjective projections of right and wrong or acceptable conduct. people are different.
So yeah, i'm not that welcoming people who say that some supposed rudimentary rule doesn't apply to me, and for some odd reason in their minds. i'm not such a low person. and i call out people who are supposedly good but stand by and allow this, without reasoning in their minds in allowing this. i never would. so yeah, and answer to your query and gnashing of teeth. don't ever say that supposed "basic" rules of humanity do not apply to me. if they apply to you, or your friends here, they apply to ALL WITHOUT FAIL.
You seem unpleasant so there's no way that I will read all of this.

I may be repeating a thread unknowingly, I only read the first post. But I just assume a good percentage of people won't like what I say. And I respect that. Even if it is un articulated, they at least hold convictions. That's the foundation for social discourse.

Indeed, but a 40 something man who lives with his parents and consistently projects anger and self-loathing onto others wouldn't be one of them.
I’m angry at hypocrites who always think they’re right. Like you. Is there a reason you post trite stuff and I cannot? Or why you’re dominate hee? I won’t expect an an answer since your spiritual god told you about life.I know dollars for donuts I’m a better person then you and you only judge via some spiritualist rules only you and your church care about. You’re arrogant and assume all adults bow to you. I also dislike people who say basic human rules of decency should be apportioned, as you do.

Latest posts

Back