people who cannot handle the fact you dislike them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re also a liar with no integrity and very odd interpersonal skills.you have a mass superiority complex and assume every other person is beneath you. Your perceptions are driven by your church upbringing who told you all these “ truths” of life hahaha opinion isn’t truth. Your friends will scorn me here but they’re the same as you. They will condemn me when you’ve insulted me often but somehow I’m more wrong lool how exactly??

Last edited:
You have said this - so fresia you.

OK well. It was all fun and games with the Hitler stuff, and I was willing to let everything else go and just be mildly sarcastic to you. But if this is the way you want to play it...

I didn't get to say this to people. You shouldn't be allowed to either.

Last edited:
OK well. It was all fun and games with the Hitler stuff, but if this is the way you want to play it.

I didn't get to say this to people. You shouldn't be allowed to either.
Coward, sociopath and a humanity gatekeeper. You have said that in the past so yes fresia tou. So you warrant any and all vitriol. Especially when you go “oh awwwwwwwew!!!” when others say it so again fresia you. We don’t need lying and snaky sociopaths like you.

Coward, sociopath and a humanity gatekeeper. You have said that in the past so yes fresia tou. So you warrant any and all vitriol. Especially when you go “oh awwwwwwwew!!!” when others say it so again fresia you. We don’t need lying and snaky sociopaths like you.

I reported your posts. I was banned for this in the past. If there's any fairness here, you will be too. It's more than obvious the slap on the wrist you got earlier did nothing to change your behavior. It's also obvious that you don't care about being a sincere member of the community, either.

As I said, if I'm not allowed to tell people to fresia off here, which I'm not, even though I don't agree - you shouldn't be either.

The funny thing is, you may have noticed I didn't respond to your last several attempts to engage me. I was getting tired of this whole thing and I decided to go back to ignoring you again. I was going to just let your nonsense go. I'm not bothered if you don't like me. But then you went and personally insulted me like this, so rather than sling insults back at you, I'll just do what I'm supposed to and deal with it officially.

Last edited:
Lol. So basic humanity doesn’t apply to me but you moan? I thought you were this tough dude with his honeysuckle figured out? I stand by my points. fresia YOU since you cannot say this supposed rule of basic humanity doesn’t apply to me.

Lol. So basic humanity doesn’t apply to me but you moan? I thought you were this tough dude with his honeysuckle figured out? I stand by my points. fresia YOU since you cannot say this supposed rule of basic humanity doesn’t apply to me.

Believe me, if my hands weren't tied I'd have given you a real piece of my mind a long time ago.

I don't even know what your problem is or where this is coming from. Like I said, I wasn't responding to your posts, I'd had enough going back and forth about your weird childish nonsense. Now it looks you're getting all pissy just because I'm not giving you attention.
And what "basic rule of humanity" are you babbling about?
Your so-called "right" to treat retail workers abusively, instead of resolving your customer service issues like a normal person? That is, assuming you even have customer service issues at all, and it's not all in your head.
Or how when you post stories on here of you yelling at them, and most of us disagree with you and don't approve of your behavior, you get all mad that we don't all agree with you?

I thought you were going on and on earlier about "no one being owed anything in life".
What makes you think you're owed our attention or agreement?
And what happened to your so-called "Generation X stoicism", when you don't get the attention or agreement you felt like we owed you?
Seems like you don't practice what you preach.
If you make these posts saying how you treat people in ways that most of us, and probably most people in general, find distasteful, don't cry when your posts aren't well-received. It's really ironic that you were all like, "no one's owed anything" and then you turn around and throw a honeysuckle-fit when you don't get your way. It just goes to show that most people who love to go on about how "no one is owed anything" really mean, "no one is owed anything - except me, because I'm one of the special, inherently superior, deserving few, of course."
I think you only like that conservative, hard-luck, tough-honeysuckle talk, when it's applied to other people, but never for yourself. You sound like a spoiled rich kid who didn't hear the word "no" often enough, growing up.

It's also pretty ironic that you seem to be missing the whole point of your own thread -
"People can't handle the fact that you dislike them".
As you yourself said, and I quote:

"i find this pathetic. if you dislike somebody for a fair reason, it's really funny if that person is somehow annoyed or taken aback. nobody is owed positive views. it's rank narcissism. nobody really is that important anyhow."

Well guess what, that includes you too. How about you take your own advice.

I'm not even that mad at you either, because I don't take you seriously as a person. I just think all this is stupid.
You're a 40+ year-old man who has temper tantrums about not being given a free ice cream, like a spoiled elementary school-age kid. Cool dude (y) Seriously, grow up and get a life.

And I've reported this post too. This is a matter of fairness. If I can't insult people, you shouldn't be able to either.

Last edited:
Well, that was about the least angry I've ever been, to be cursed out.
I find it really weird that he told me "fresia you" not because I said something to him, but because I didn't.

I think he was frustrated that I decided to stop giving him attention, and ignored his last several attempts to get me to re-engage with these inane threads. That's what people with this personality want at the end of the day - attention, a reaction - because they're immature, and possibly have some other issues in addition to that.

Or maybe a store finally kicked him out, and he was looking to take it out on someone.

Either way - though I wasn't that mad, it's the principle of the thing. He could have left me alone, or kept it light, but he chose to push his luck. And I'm not just going to sit here and take it, not as long as there's anything I can do.
If the rules can work against me, they can work for me, too.

Last edited:
Well, that was about the least angry I've ever been, to be cursed out.

I think he was frustrated that I decided to stop giving him attention, and ignored his last several attempts to get me to re-engage with these inane threads. That's what people with this personality want at the end of the day - attention, a reaction, because they're immature and/or have some other issues.

Or maybe a store finally kicked him out, and he was looking to take it out on someone.

Either way - though I wasn't that mad, it's the principle of the thing. He could have left me alone, or kept it light, but he chose to push his luck. And I'm not just going to sit here and take it, not as long as there's anything I can do.

Yes, but WE are the bullies and out to get him. :rolleyes:

Wait, what happened, Hitler spouting pentecostal troll, has been banned.

Wtf happened there?

You're Firebread just admit it 😁

You can't prove anything!

Wait, what happened, Hitler spouting pentecostal troll, has been banned.

Wtf happened there?

Seems Ska penetrated the impenetrable armor of our dear friend, which caused him to say "fresia you," which caused a ban....would be my guess. Saying fresia you to people has pretty much always been a no no unless it's clearly obvious you are joking.

You can't prove anything!

Seems Ska penetrated the impenetrable armor of our dear friend, which caused him to say "fresia you," which caused a ban....would be my guess. Saying fresia you to people has pretty much always been a no no unless it's clearly obvious you are joking.
Silly boy should've got a skillet 🍳 heheheh mines got an egg in it innit :LOL:

The thing is, I wasn't even trying to do anything either. He'd been blowing up my alerts button the last couple of days and I didn't respond because I decided to go back to being done with this, I was bored of it and I'm aware that wasting my life on Internet fights is one of my bad habits that filled in the empty spaces of my own mind, because I'm not engaged enough in life (which could be a separate thread itself) and something I never should have let myself fall into in the first place. I was doing literally nothing, and he got all mad at me out of nowhere.

That's why I was kind of surprised, like, "I wasn't even saying anything to you dude" - it has to be because I was denying him the attention/reaction he was looking for.

I still maintain that when I told someone "fresia you" on here, among other things, and was banned for it, I was in the right, banning me was wrong, the insults I dished out were only in reaction to the way this person was treating me and others, and wouldn't have even happened in the first place if this person had been dealt with earlier because all they wanted to do here was antagonize people they thought were small enough to pick on. I still feel like my anger was 100% justified and I don't know why this person was allowed to bully people for months on end, when, like Athelstan, it was obvious that he didn't give a crap about being a sincere member of the community but just wanted to insult and harass people for his own childish kicks. It was pretty much the same personality - these weird, pedantic but not actually intellectual, vaguely right-wing "nerdy" guys - except Athelstan had an extra dose of mental issues instead of just immaturity, a sense of superiority, contemptuousness, and malice. That person was more genuinely hateful, than mentally unstable. And self-righteous as all hell - again, he didn't get that the way he treated people was the problem despite multiple people reacting the same way, nothing was ever his fault, we were all "out to get him" too. But it's like, why defend someone like that, when it's obvious what they are? For their right to...screw with people here? How is someone who does nothing but pick on people, worthy of protection while I was the bad guy? I was so mad I almost quit the site for good over it.

I don't regret my anger, although I guess I can concede that I didn't need to be as graphic about it. The reason I swore so much was that it was online, and all I could do was talk. If someone talked to me or treated me that way offline, I would have been well past the point of talking - and the fact that I knew that they only had the guts to insult me because it was online and they were safe from the consequences of talking honeysuckle, only made me angrier. Between the smug, condescending attitude, the obvious insults that were just barely within the letter of the law that showed he knew full well what he was doing, the lack of decency and honor by defacing my threads on sensitive topics, the pettiness and cowardice, and the sycophantic behavior, it was all too much for me - as was the fact that anyone could side with such a person. But what I do regret, is that in showing my anger, I unintentionally gave the person the satisfaction of making them feel like they got to my emotions, which felt like a "win" to them even though I cursed them out, because that's what they're really after. I'm finally on to their game and I'm not giving that satisfaction again. Sometimes I think a well-placed curse is deserved, but if I have to be sarcastic instead of direct, so be it. Two can play.

Like with the people who used to bully me in childhood, I don't forgive anyone involved who sided against me, they have lost my respect permanently and I'm done with them as people. But I do try to forget. Like with the childhood bullying, it happened, and I don't forgive, because it wasn't and isn't OK. But it doesn't affect me anymore either. I don't hold on to the weight. The people involved don't exist to me anymore. I don't count it as an impactful part of my life, I cut it out. Generally I try not to talk to people that anger me at all, because it's not worth it, all it can do is get me mad, so there's nothing for me to gain from it and lots to lose.

At the end of the day, I decided to stay because I'd rather give a greater weight and voice to the many people that have made being on this site a good experience, rather than the few who have not.

Last edited:
I decided to stay because I'd rather give a greater weight and voice to the many people that have made being on this site a good experience, rather than the few who have not

Yeah, that's ultimately why I came back years ago. Because of the good people I met here and the people I could meet and/or help.

That said, I would like to point out how we were the first time I was here and all the arguments we had and how angry we got at each other. It helped neither of us. Probably honestly made us both worse off. It's not worth it, at all. I think you've grown too much over the last few years to let yourself get dragged back into that.

I would imagine he was getting tired of people talking around him instead of to him so he just lost it. Who knows. I have no idea if this is a permanent or not, but if it isn't, I would recommend all of us ignoring him.

If everyone stopped responding, these discussions would stop quickly. It's pretty obvious what's going on to me. I'm not going to respond anymore, fun as it was for a while.

If everyone stopped responding, these discussions would stop quickly. It's pretty obvious what's going on to me. I'm not going to respond anymore, fun as it was for a while.

I kinda feel like hijacking this thread for the title and making it a proper discussion about the struggles of being an introvert with a lack of social skills and kind of an outcasted loner seems more appropriate...but that's honestly just the oldschool internet pirate in me coming out mixing with the liquor I've had tonight. 😬😅

I kinda feel like hijacking this thread for the title and making it a proper discussion about the struggles of being an introvert with a lack of social skills and kind of an outcasted loner seems more appropriate...but that's honestly just the oldschool internet pirate in me coming out mixing with the liquor I've had tonight. 😬😅

At this point, you might as well 🏴‍☠️

Latest posts

Back