perception

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s arrogant to assume we know anything is absolute
You don't believe in science or evidence yet you fully embrace and enjoy all the comforts and conveniences made possible by scientific examination and exploration. You seem to have a naturally contentious personality

You don't believe in science or evidence yet you fully embrace and enjoy all the comforts and conveniences made possible by scientific examination and exploration. You seem to have a naturally contentious personality
You’re making assumptions. I didn’t say I didn’t believe in science. If anything scientific fact is only what we know of right now based on available evidence. Humans aren’t capable of realizing true absolutes. And where is my "contention"? If this is how you respond to people who merely answer your question, that's fine. It's further amusing.

Last edited:
well i just answered your question. if you have some game to play, that's fine, since I won't play along. i didn't even answer in a negative or hostile manner, so i'm amused at this

I wonder if there is smth absolute.
Even The Absolute Zero is quite relative due to it's defenition.

You claim to be well-educated (and boast more so than me) but your comprehension skills are quite poor.

Latest posts

Back