Pet Peeves

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this has been making me really angry. Ill be painting something based off as picture and peoplw will come up and be like, 'the eye isnt supposed to be there! You're not adding that!? thats not the right color!'

Bitches, it's MY painting, if you want to change something, paint you OWN picture.
That is all.

Can I sit at this rant table too? I could scream when the..."just kidding" one rolls out of some obnoxious fools face. I have been known to say, "If you were kidding I'D be laughing" with a fiesty tone and a pissy expression on my face......Usually though, I just leave the person and the room they're in. Most obnoxious folks are too locked into their behavior and what it provides them with, to grasp it........

I've never met one of these insulting fools yet,male or female, who wasn't cloaking their personal insecurities, inferiority and short comings by trying to hurt or humiliate another, then throw a transparent veil of homor over it. I always wonder how many dirty looks and folks walking away from them it'll take to grasp the fact that you NEVER build yourself up in anyway, or in anyones eye's by knocking another person down.....

I have a list today of things that bug me.

1. Folks who use dishonesty and ploys to try and hurt others
2. When a person tries to be kind, decent and supportive and gets kicked square in the teeth for it.
3. Folks who call manipulative troublemakers their friends, and then have no qualms in hurting others who've never given them one single reason to, all under the quise of "protecting" their manipulative friend, from someone who never posed anything to anyone but kindness.
4. Foolish folks who think they can offend and hurt another and then pass of an alarming lame excuse, based in total admitted, dishonesty and say "sorry" and expect all to be forgiven.....It doesn't work that way.
5. I really dislike the manipulators who think they can hide behind others and prompt them into doing their dirty work and forwarding their agendas.

Nina said:
I've never met one of these insulting fools yet,male or female, who wasn't cloaking their personal insecurities, inferiority and short comings by trying to hurt or humiliate another, then throw a transparent veil of homor over it. I always wonder how many dirty looks and folks walking away from them it'll take to grasp the fact that you NEVER build yourself up in anyway, or in anyones eye's by knocking another person down.....

The people who do it out of defensiveness could probably change if they see that it is a destructive behavior that hurts everyone, even them.

But then there are those people who are too narcissistic to believe that anyone would ever think badly of them; others are just oblivious.

Nina said:
I have a list today of things that bug me.

1. Folks who use dishonesty and ploys to try and hurt others
2. When a person tries to be kind, decent and supportive and gets kicked square in the teeth for it.
3. Folks who call manipulative troublemakers their friends, and then have no qualms in hurting others who've never given them one single reason to, all under the quise of "protecting" their manipulative friend, from someone who never posed anything to anyone but kindness.
4. Foolish folks who think they can offend and hurt another and then pass of an alarming lame excuse, based in total admitted, dishonesty and say "sorry" and expect all to be forgiven.....It doesn't work that way.
5. I really dislike the manipulators who think they can hide behind others and prompt them into doing their dirty work and forwarding their agendas.

You're pissed today!((((Nina))))

I was there yesterday. It was a craptastic day dealing with forgetful parents and random other people who can't manage to do their jobs right

ctf...Yup, break out that bourbon and the chocolate covered expresso beans again, I'm coming over.... :(
No good deeds go unpunished...I must remember that.....

Nina said:
ctf...Yup, break out that bourbon and the chocolate covered expresso beans again, I'm coming over.... :(

If you start driving now, the apple pie will be ready to eat by the time you get here. :p

Nina said:
No good deeds go unpunished...I must remember that.....

Here are some fake Latin words of wisdom for you:

Illegitimi non carborundum

Don't let anyone take the spark out of you. :D

I'm not sure about expressing this in English, but..

People who act like they are the living embodiment of morality. Then i mean people who judge others based on assumptions, and clearly act like its completely in their right to do so.

Oh and.. when people think they have won an argument just because they are more quick-mouthed and quick-minded than others. They don't take time to listen to the other party and don't know how to discuss properly.

Parent's who don't hold toddlers hands while walking through parking lots..... UGHHHHH I knew I'd have more today...It's just one of those come and count your "Peeves" days...

Kids who are bound and determined on testing your resolve to the very last edge of your ragged patience.

They be ASKIN' for it.

People who look at me like I'm crazy for not speaking Spanish.

When people don't pick up after their dogs.

People who don't take obvious hints.

Grown men and women dressing like teenagers.

Socks with sandals.

Road ragers.

Overreacting.

When people tell me to eat a cheeseburger.

People in college who STILL forget to silence their phones during class.

well i hate how whenever im eating something people ask me what im eating and whether its good or not >_> i know its a weird pet peeve but it annoys the hell out of me DX i mean really if it wasnt good i wouldnt be eating it and really it dont matter what im eating cause im not gonna share >_> yeah i know XD weird pet peeve right there but whenever people do that i feel like they are invading my personal privacy

also i hate it when people with no authority what so ever tells me what to do >_> i mean if you have no authority then stfu cause im not gonna listen to you :|

I dont like girls who, when I try to befriend them, dont want to be my friend because I dont have a dick. They are only interested in guys, and have no use for me because I am not one and they cant get what they want.

I always get the feeling these types of people are very selfish.

Yikes...I think I maybe need to stop reading this thread. I get really anxious sometimes when it comes to offending other people. It just seems that you can't do anything without offending *someone*, and since I'm not into offending people, it makes me want to crawl inside and never come out. :( People are annoyed by different things, you know?

For the record...

I think phrases like "With all due respect" are useful when, for example, disagreeing with a superior or an elder. It's a formality thing, while still being able to express your own opinions.

I used to wear socks with sandals all the time.

It never occurred to me that anyone would be offended by being asked about what they're eating. I always think food is a good topic of discussion...

Most of my pet peeves involve either neglect of safety or intentional disregard of other people. Like -- people who don't look both ways when driving across a one-way street. Pedestrians go both ways! I was out running and had to stop in the middle of an intersection the other day to avoid getting run over. I was only about a foot away, so I could see the lady...and she never even so much as looked in my direction.

I agree with the food thing, food is fun ^_^;;

I don't think theres much go get offended by, "peeves" are just little annoyances. Peeves don't make you look at a person with dislike or disgust, or atleast they shouldn't be called peeves if they do. It's just something that makes you go oh jeez for a second or two, then you move on :3

My Peeve today are "critters in the yard." I don't know what one did it but some little 4-legged beggar ate a big chunk out of one of my pumpkins. It was thoughtful though, they nibbled the back side of the pumpkin...

sesshypwnstheworld said:
well i hate how whenever im eating something people ask me what im eating and whether its good or not >_> i know its a weird pet peeve but it annoys the hell out of me DX i mean really if it wasnt good i wouldnt be eating it and really it dont matter what im eating cause im not gonna share >_> yeah i know XD weird pet peeve right there but whenever people do that i feel like they are invading my personal privacy

also i hate it when people with no authority what so ever tells me what to do >_> i mean if you have no authority then stfu cause im not gonna listen to you :|

I used to take ethnic food for lunch in grade school, and the other kids would wrinkle their noses and go "Uh, is that good?" I think that's the only context where it really annoys me. I always wanted to reply "Well, it's certainly better than your crap sandwich."

If it's out of genuine interest, though, like if I ordered something at a restaurant and it looked yummy or interesting and someone asks me how it is, I'm happy to talk about it.

Latest posts

Back