Pet Peeves

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg pleaseeeee watch "platform" on Netflix, honestly thisss is what the point of it is, in my opinion.
Everyone is in a building and a platform starts at the top full of food and travels down, there Is 2 people to each room and it gives them a min or so to eat what they want before moving to the next floor, if everyone was considerate, everyone would eat, but everyone has the "Hierarchical thinking" and literally thinks "I've got mine, fresia you"... wow idk you just kinda summed it up for me.
I'm on about level 40, which isn't too bad. There's no reason to take any more risks in order to get higher. So, I'm just staying put on this level and only take what I need nothing more. What level are you on?

I'm on about level 40, which isn't too bad. There's no reason to take any more risks in order to get higher. So, I'm just staying put on this level and only take what I need nothing more. What level are you on?
im level 1, I want fresh food lol Still only taking what I need 😇

im level 1, I want fresh food lol Still only taking what I need 😇
**** it! I thought I was fine further down. But, now, knowing you are on level 1, I'm going to have to try to work my way up. I might be able to jump on the elevator as it's going up. Maybe there's a way to slow it down a little bit. Hmmm.

Omg pleaseeeee watch "platform" on Netflix, honestly thisss is what the point of it is, in my opinion.
Everyone is in a building and a platform starts at the top full of food and travels down, there Is 2 people to each room and it gives them a min or so to eat what they want before moving to the next floor, if everyone was considerate, everyone would eat, but everyone has the "Hierarchical thinking" and literally thinks "I've got mine, fresia you"... wow idk you just kinda summed it up for me.

I saw a preview for it not long ago. I have to say, it looked pretty terrifying, more so than monsters or something like that, because it's pretty believable that people would act like that in extreme situations, and all our civilized-ness would go right out the window in a crisis. Kind of like the book Lord of the Flies, we read that one back in high school. Scary stuff, indeed.

**** it! I thought I was fine further down. But, now, knowing you are on level 1, I'm going to have to try to work my way up. I might be able to jump on the elevator as it's going up. Maybe there's a way to slow it down a little bit. Hmmm.
Lool be careful, looks like riding it up would be painful.

I saw a preview for it not long ago. I have to say, it looked pretty terrifying, more so than monsters or something like that, because it's pretty believable that people would act like that in extreme situations, and all our civilized-ness would go right out the window in a crisis. Kind of like the book Lord of the Flies, we read that one back in high school. Scary stuff, indeed.

It was so scary, I was sooo scared lol Omg I'm gonna read the Lord of the Flies, sounds interesting.

Writers, artists, directors, anyone really that have brilliant ideas and are going full throttle forward with them, then get scared and pull back to resort to cliche and dumbed down resolutions. Just go all the way, damnit. Go crazy. Finish it up right and real or don't bother.

Blinding headlights...turn on your low beams jackass

Are you sure they are brights? I have people flash their lights at me constantly (one of the reasons I hate driving at night), but they ARE my low beams. My car has those stupidly bright LED lights. They came with the car (factory, not aftermarket), what am I supposed to do.

So, my pet peeve would be people being jackasses when they think I have my brights on. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little flash of the headlights when people think I do. I mind when they wait until they are right beside me and then turn them on to fully blind me so I can't see at all. Or like that mud runner truck that decided to not turn their brights on, but to turn their extremely bright off road light bar on.

Are you sure they are brights? I have people flash their lights at me constantly (one of the reasons I hate driving at night), but they ARE my low beams. My car has those stupidly bright LED lights. They came with the car (factory, not aftermarket), what am I supposed to do.

So, my pet peeve would be people being jackasses when they think I have my brights on. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little flash of the headlights when people think I do. I mind when they wait until they are right beside me and then turn them on to fully blind me so I can't see at all. Or like that mud runner truck that decided to not turn their brights on, but to turn their extremely bright off road light bar on.
Yeah I don’t quite like those either but that can’t be helped, I know. I was mainly talking about on a 2 lane highway and you see them brighten them far off and fail to dim them when approaching. It happens all too often on this little stretch of highway on my way to work at night.

Someone who calls at stupid times just to make sure you're alone and not in bed with... Chris Hemsworth...

Latest posts

Back