Pet Peeves

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When people go out of their way to say annoying, unhelpful things.

It's like, if you aren't going to say anything helpful, or do anything to help the situation (and in some cases actually make it worse), then just say nothing.
HEY HEY HEY....I just wanted to let you know that birds chirp. :)

If you aren't going to drive it, why do you have it? I mean, unless it's a classic or something like that, what's the point?
I honestly thought buying a cute car would encourage me to drive, its had the opposite effect 🙈😅

I honestly thought buying a cute car would encourage me to drive, its had the opposite effect 🙈😅
Can you legally drive?

My niece is 23. She keeps getting her permit and then it expires. She's had her permit like 6 times but never goes to get her license. Her boyfriend drives an Audi. She refuses to drive it because she's afraid she'll fresia it up.

Okay okay pleaseee dont judge me?

Its an Audi A1 Sports back… i meann its pretty half black half white design but im too scared to drive it 😅

Haha no worries, I'm not judging just curious! I used to be all like, "muscle cars or go home" in my teens and early 20s. Now I appreciate more cars for what they are - not how close or far away they are, to being a Mustang 😄

I just Google'd it, I don't know if we have that one here. I think America could use more hatchback cars.

Anyway, yeah - looks like a cool little car actually! Happy motoring 🚗

Can you legally drive?

My niece is 23. She keeps getting her permit and then it expires. She's had her permit like 6 times but never goes to get her license. Her boyfriend drives an Audi. She refuses to drive it because she's afraid she'll fresia it up.
I cannn but I passed first time with very little lessons even my instructor was shocked I passed and idk i’ve felt like it was a big mistake ever since 😅 I have nooo idea how to drive its too scary

Haha no worries, I'm not judging just curious! I used to be all like, "muscle cars or go home" in my teens and early 20s. Now I appreciate more cars for what they are - not how close or far away they are, to being a Mustang 😄

I just Google'd it, I don't know if we have that one here. I think America could use more hatchback cars.

Anyway, yeah - looks like a cool little car actually! Happy motoring 🚗

Awh im in loveee with it Ska, my ex wanted a replica of the stupid skyline in fast and furious, do you know that car?

When people touch moldy things, and then touch everything else, instead of throwing the moldy thing away and washing their hands, and containing the problem instead of spreading it.

Then, as if having to spend time and energy re-doing things I did already isn't bad enough, I get given honeysuckle for washing things, because here, it's like the opposite of that phrase, "cleanliness is close to Godliness". Here it's like cleanliness is Satan. It's like we're not supposed to keep anything clean and nice, we're just supposed to let it all get ruined and destroyed and have nothing.

So I have to sneak around and wait for my opportunity to wash my things, like I'm trying to smoke weed or something. It's a huge stressor and timewaster.

It gets me so mad, like you think I want to do this? Like I have nothing better to do, nothing more important, interesting, or fun, I just want to re-do my work all the time that other people fresia up, yep, that's what I want to do with my life...

It's like, for fresia's sake, stop doing it. Stop creating additional problems for me, I have enough bullshit to deal with as it is, I don't need anyone making my life even harder and more stressful. Stuff like this makes me feel like it's past time to move out of here, cause I'm realizing more and more that I'm a different person, I want to do things a different way than our way of doing things which doesn't work at all. I'm so tired of this honeysuckle.

I too share my dwellings with people who aren’t as meticulous to detail as I am. Organization is a big deal to me. I like things to be grouped and everything has a home. I hate going to get something and the last person to use it put elsewhere. The refrigerator for instance. I don’t see how it’s so hard to keep dairy with dairy condiments with condiments meat with meat etc etc. Rinsing sinks and wiping away water spots. Tabletops and shelves not piled with random honeysuckle like tooth flossers and dog leashes when everything has a home. The shower cleaned out after every use the bathroom mirror and faucets cleaning any water splashes. Clorox wipes and clorox spray are my best friends. I do a deep clean of the kitchen every time chicken is cooked. At present I don’t have a choice but maybe some day. Until then I will just terrorize everyone and threaten bodily harm.

I too share my dwellings with people who aren’t as meticulous to detail as I am. Organization is a big deal to me. I like things to be grouped and everything has a home. I hate going to get something and the last person to use it put elsewhere. The refrigerator for instance. I don’t see how it’s so hard to keep dairy with dairy condiments with condiments meat with meat etc etc. Rinsing sinks and wiping away water spots. Tabletops and shelves not piled with random honeysuckle like tooth flossers and dog leashes when everything has a home. The shower cleaned out after every use the bathroom mirror and faucets cleaning any water splashes. Clorox wipes and clorox spray are my best friends. I do a deep clean of the kitchen every time chicken is cooked. At present I don’t have a choice but maybe some day. Until then I will just terrorize everyone and threaten bodily harm.

I get this, definitely. I don't like it when things get lost either.

It's so frustrating to me because it's like, because moldy food was brought near it, now I have to treat the thing like it has mold on it, and wash it. I don't want to spread mold to places like doorknobs, and from there to my clothes, paper products, drawers, etc., and then have to throw my old things away and buy them all over again, instead of getting new things. It's bad enough that I have to re-buy several things already, due to various kinds of damage.

And what makes it worse is I can't fix the problem immediately, I have to wait to have the house to myself so that I don't get interfered with. Like now, I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

I hate that I have to be strategic and careful within the walls of where I live, I have to plan and micromanage my moves, anticipate what everyone else is going to do...you're supposed to be able to let your guard down at home, it's supposed to be a relief from keeping your guard up in the outside world. It's mentally exhausting.

Plus I'm starting to realize I have a lot of different and apparently incompatible ideas with how to do things. I look back now, and I'm starting to feel like there are several areas of life where my parents were just wrong about it, and thinking/doing things that way sort of contributed to the problems I have, and I think I want to do things differently.

Last edited:
I get this, definitely. I don't like it when things get lost either.

It's so frustrating to me because it's like, because moldy food was brought near it, now I have to treat the thing like it has mold on it, and wash it. I don't want to spread mold to places like doorknobs, and from there to my clothes, paper products, drawers, etc., and then have to throw my old things away and buy them all over again, instead of getting new things. It's bad enough that I have to re-buy several things already, due to various kinds of damage.

And what makes it worse is I can't fix the problem immediately, I have to wait to have the house to myself so that I don't get interfered with. Like now, I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

I hate that I have to be strategic and careful within the walls of where I live...you're supposed to be able to let your guard down at home, it's supposed to be a relief from keeping your guard up in the outside world. It's mentally exhausting.

Plus I'm starting to realize I have a lot of different and apparently incompatible ideas with how to do things. I look back now, and I'm starting to feel like there are several areas of life where my parents were just wrong about it, and I want to do things differently.
Oh me too. When I’m by myself I get in a zone and will take it section by section. I clean the refrigerator with soap and water about every 2 weeks. Cabinet doors, inside cabinets cloroxing and organizing. The kitchen is my biggest thing because food is prepared in there but I can locked on with just about anything that has a hint of untidiness. I scrub my garbage cans and they all have the foot thing so I never have to touch it but still clean the entire can inside and out. Yep for me clean and organized is a wet dream.

When it rains several hours earlier than it said it was going to, and then rains for the rest of the day. Or just when it rains all day in general. Like I know we need some rain, we can't have none at all, I know it has a purpose. But does it really have to be all day? I hate when it ruins my plans.

Latest posts

Back