Photography

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, but I don't understand the obsession with cats that a lot of people have. I used to, well I still do have a huge photo album collection that takes a hell of a lot of my time.

You must have.... a really good camera, these are amazing !
To some degree that may be true (because some cameras really can produce awful results) but don't forget, people have been taking amazing photos for many decades with cameras no where near as technically advanced as they are today. A good photo mainly takes a good eye, to capture a moment in a beautiful point of view, with some thought to composition and especially lighting. Having said that, sometimes a great photo is just great because of what it has captured rather than anything else that one would normally take into consideration - I had to explain that to a person once who took a lovely photo of a precious moment of her daughter and she was saying that it wasn't very good, whereas I pointed out that not every photo had to be "epic" (y'know, like all those heavily processed images on instagram and the like) but that the moment she caught was amazingly special. She agreed :)

To some degree that may be true (because some cameras really can produce awful results) but don't forget, people have been taking amazing photos for many decades with cameras no where near as technically advanced as they are today. A good photo mainly takes a good eye, to capture a moment in a beautiful point of view, with some thought to composition and especially lighting. Having said that, sometimes a great photo is just great because of what it has captured rather than anything else that one would normally take into consideration - I had to explain that to a person once who took a lovely photo of a precious moment of her daughter and she was saying that it wasn't very good, whereas I pointed out that not every photo had to be "epic" (y'know, like all those heavily processed images on instagram and the like) but that the moment she caught was amazingly special. She agreed :)
Yeah Ardour has sooo much talent! He’s so good and I know he’s been doing photography from before I was born 😅, its just the quality is amazinggg, deffo wouldnt want that camera for my shoots lool might show too many flaws 😂😂

Yeah Ardour has sooo much talent! He’s so good and I know he’s been doing photography from before I was born 😅, its just the quality is amazinggg, deffo wouldnt want that camera for my shoots lool might show too many flaws 😂😂
er....not really. Still learning. okidoke is a lot better. Check out his thread and flickr profile. There's a few risqué shots in there so NSFW.

er....not really. Still learning. okidoke is a lot better. Check out his thread and flickr profile. There's a few risqué shots in there so NSFW.
Omg lool as if I work ✨😇 and oooh im sold! lemme go check it outttt

Nice photos, Ardour. I particularly like the last one - the light and focus on the doorway and beyond makes the picture very interesting. You have a knack for making the mundane come alive with your use of light and shadow. Would love to see more! 😊
Thanks..I'll share them when I take them.

If you enjoy mundane, then this flickr user would be the pinnacle of that: https://www.flickr.com/photos/139226459@N06/with/52674988097/
And some very weird compositions from a fellow from Auckland: https://www.flickr.com/photos/184431383@N05/

Latest posts

Back