Physical Attraction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I wondered how long it would be be for someone said something about wacko jako lol

Well Micheal Jackson's nose job is plastic. It falls apart. Mine is different. What they will do is add a bone inside my nose. It's just an insertion to uplift my nose.

I'll be like "Come on ladies, I'm a freaking asian wacko gacko trying to look white. Bitches! go out with me." I'm a ninja looking Ryu Hayabusa. Toro!!!!! Torooooo, tooooorooooooo. JK

i don't think we have a bone in our nose, it's just cartalige(however it's spelled)

evanescencefan91 said:
i don't think we have a bone in our nose, it's just cartalige(however it's spelled)

I think your right cause on skulls there is just a hole.

NYC has the most singles or divorced in the world....

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mis/688900741.html

and what can be wrong here? Maybe its his attitute or personality...not the looks or education that metter more?
For some reason i think when some women come across this type they prolly think "oh, gosh...not another one boring Wall street ivy educated... loser"

Incognita said:
NYC has the most singles or divorced in the world....

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mis/688900741.html

and what can be wrong here? Maybe its his attitute or personality...not the looks or education that metter more?
For some reason i think when some women come across this type they prolly think "oh, gosh...not another one boring Wall street ivy educated... loser"

What do you mean?

Well, It's just an insertion and some silicone injection to make my nose look like a video game character. A NINJA!!!

I do have personality issues. I like above average, cute, hot, and average. I'm something I don't even know. Sometimes I say something that doesn't even make sense to them. But I try to be sweet, charming, and funny.

It's a never ending heart and butt pain. I toss a lot shits in the toilet hoping they will love me back.

Solus11 said:
I do have personality issues. I like above average, cute, hot, and average. I'm something I don't even know. Sometimes I say something that doesn't even make sense to them. But I try to be sweet, charming, and funny.

I think everyone has personality issues. It's really just an exercise in either being able to hide them or use them to your advantage in some way. For most men, saying something stupid to a woman is a daily occurance. Don't feel like it's just you.

Solus11 said:
It's a never ending heart and butt pain. I toss a lot shits in the toilet hoping they will love me back.

Well...uh...good luck with that?

Solus11 said:
Well, It's just an insertion and some silicone injection to make my nose look like a video game character. A NINJA!!!

do u have a pic?

Myspace yeah but not here.

I think I made a mistake today. I went to define fitness today and there are two front desk clerks. One is cute chick and the other is a dude. So, I bought a protein shake and the guy took care my purchase; and I told him she's cute. There is no doubt he told that chick what I said to him. Suddenly, she walked by. I was shy and pretended that I'm serious getting my sets done.

I'm different now, I'm no comedian. I'm afraid to scare women. I read it somewhere that gym is a no no to ask or check women. It's disrespectful. Gym is a place to workout and not a good place to find a girlfriend.

Did I do the right thing? I really like this girl. Her physical appearance is almost the same as the girl who broke my heart.

Solus11 said:

Well...uh...good luck with that?
[/quote]

Let me fix it. It's a never ending heart and butt pain. I toss a lot of crap in the wishing well and hope they will love me back.

Solus11 said:
I read it somewhere that gym is a no no to ask or check women.
who saiiidd that?

Did I do the right thing? I really like this girl. Her physical appearance is almost the same as the girl who broke my heart.

i think u did. Try to look serious sometimes like u have a lot of important things going on besides chasing women.If she starts talking to u or somth then be ready..

Am with Incognita. If you like a girl then just go ahead and ask her out. Gym or not it don't matter. Am sure she well be flatted even if she is already taken or not interested. make her day and ask her out on a date is my advice.

Solus11 said:
Solus11 said:
Let me fix it. It's a never ending heart and butt pain. I toss a lot of crap in the wishing well and hope they will love me back.

I understand. But, like I said earlier you're not alone. Look around and you'll see lots of guys tossing crap into the same well.

I suppose the trick is to never give up. Or so I've been told. :)

Solus11 said:
Icognita, you are correct about the part that I believe women will be attracted to me if I have a high nose bridge nose. It will change the way I look, showing more musculine. ...

I don't know these characters that you want to look like but i really doubt that a nose job will bring about the results that you desire. I would think that if a nose job could attract women then you would see a lot more of it.

Well solus, I guess people really have to accept what they're given and there is nothing more pathetic than not accepting urself in a person and appearance... Seriously, who would appreciate you even yourself keep groaning about those "flaws" you mentioned. Besides, I always believe that the more extreme we go, the more adverse effect would show up.Dun try to be someone who is not you in nature orelse people would find you fake and strange when you can keep up the "image" anymore.Just stay normal and smile more. I guess it would help better.

You should do it, see how it goes for you. BTW solus I pm you with a long message, you never reply to be back? what give?

Anyway I need some kind of surgery for the structure of my jarbone because I can't smile period and it killing me :(

Latest posts

Back