Physical Attraction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris 2 said:
Anyway I need some kind of surgery for the structure of my jarbone because I can't smile period and it killing me :(

It that true? Are was you being sarcastic? Because they are acutely ppl out there that are unable to physically smile.

Solus11 said:
Oh boy it's me again. I have previous post about my loneliness but this one is different. Also, I've been getting emails that I am the funniest and goofiest person here but lonely. Oh boy I got a lot of personality problems.

I am an asian male trying to look like a video game character. I have a surgery coming this year and I will have my nose augmented like caucasian nose. Is this a big problem that I should seek a psychiatrist?

I know I'm trying to be someone else but someone else I'm trying to be doesn't exist.

I'm trying to be Jin Kazama or Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. I got some of their facial and features. I work out hard in the gym too.

Feel free to make fun of me because I know I'm being crazy. I understand but I need your help.

If you look anything like the cartoon, I'm wondering whose going to even notice your nose...lol

Solus!!!!

Watch the video on my Aren't they just beautiful thread. I'm sure beside your nose, you look alright:D

What it comes down to is the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. There are times I look at myself and hate everything I see really. What it boils down to is we get so used to seeing ourselves that it's easy to pick ourselves apart. The thing is what other people see, has no relation to what we see in ourselves.

Skorian said:
What it comes down to is the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. There are times I look at myself and hate everything I see really. What it boils down to is we get so used to seeing ourselves that it's easy to pick ourselves apart. The thing is what other people see, has no relation to what we see in ourselves.

My friend has a noticeable bump just below the bridge of his nose and when he was talking about plastic surgery I told him to fix the hole in his confidence instead. He actually enjoyed my comment and never mentioned it again.

Solus11 said:
Oh boy it's me again. I have previous post about my loneliness but this one is different. Also, I've been getting emails that I am the funniest and goofiest person here but lonely. Oh boy I got a lot of personality problems.

I am an asian male trying to look like a video game character. I have a surgery coming this year and I will have my nose augmented like caucasian nose. Is this a big problem that I should seek a psychiatrist?

I know I'm trying to be someone else but someone else I'm trying to be doesn't exist.

I'm trying to be Jin Kazama or Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. I got some of their facial and features. I work out hard in the gym too.

Feel free to make fun of me because I know I'm being crazy. I understand but I need your help.

I feel like i should at least say something..or ill regret it.

Solus, im an Asian man myself, who have interest in caucasian women (eh its more like Prefer) anyways, from my experience, "anime style" romance does not work in real life. learned that the hard hard way. i do not have Caucasian nose, rather small squinty eyes, and i look really asian and have long hair. yet most girls love me at parties. they come up to me, look at me etc etc its pretty cool but i dont like that kind of honeysuckle. you just gotta have cool interests and cool jobs or whatever you are into. most people have common interests, make that into a conversation starter.

for example at the fitness club, you couldve asked that girl how long shes been working there and "o i like working out too wanna teach me moves? or i can teach you moves" lol

anime is good, but only few girls like anime, and can only go so far in a conversation.(just my guess, unless you two really hit it off) even if you have the sexiest nose and the sexiest face, if you dont know how to talk, express yourself, then those arent really useful. be confident and those words will come out. looks are only a small part, trust me. ive seen worst case senario and worked out fine for the dude. and GEOGRAPHY,GEOGRAPHY. it matters, girls in certain places dont like asian men, girls in certain places like them.

i feel like im talking to myself because i had the exact same confidence problem like you probably worse since im not really from USA, only i did not go the surgery way. trust me a lot of girls dig asian men but just dont know it. some girls have told me that i have very smooth skin and feels good to touch, and rugged at the same time. some weird honeysuckle like that. but be yourself and be good at whatever you are good at, and talk. not just sweet talk, but creating connections.

good luck brother

Latest posts

Back