Playing Music/Instruments

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is really cool. 😲What a creative job to have.. do they let you have the creative freedom to really do what you want to?
Depends to a degree on the client, it always has to be in the context of the game being made and what they need for a specific part of the game but a lot of them give me quite a bit of freedom to do it my way.

It's a bit difficult being an instrumentalist at times...
People say "I like relatability" and because I have no social skills and I'm a creative nerd the response that comes out of my mouth is "I like 5/8."
(y)🥴
😂😂😂

I play acoustic guitar (self taught). I've played for many years and I would call myself intermediate on a good day and the rest of the time I sound like a novice. I really don't play as much as I used to anymore, but I used to write my own songs all the time when I was younger. I mainly play finger picking as I have always loved contemporary folk music.

Years ago, I tried to teach myself the electric guitar. Pal of mine was selling his so I decided to buy it off him for £60. Had this crazy dream of learning enough so that I would be able to sit back and play some blues riffs.
Problem was, I'm left handed and it was a right handed guitar. One night after a few vodkas whilst learning, this idea came to me of just turning the guitar the other way round. Unfortunately, I still had the guitar strap around my neck. Ended up nearly garotting myself and blowing one of the speakers.
Now I just prefer to listen (and leave the playing to those who know what they're doing).

Latest posts

Back