Podcasts?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188522

Reaction score
Do you listen to any podcasts? Which is your favorite?

Mine was S town. What say you?

Used to listen Mindscape, by Sean Carroll a quantumn physicist, he invites guests and have talks, not only about physics, but I was interested mostly because the physics. I dont listen it much now, kinda borings topics, but maybe you like it.

I used to do, "The Joe Rogan Experience," but, he hasn't interested me as much anymore since he got really big. I'll do, "The Lex Fridman Podcast," every so often; but, rarely, and even more rarely will I sit through an entire one.

Both of those, I was only in it for the intellectuals, or politics, and maybe a comedian or two. Sadly, I find it a bit difficult to sit through a 3 hour podcast, however, unless I'm busy doing something, while, I'm listening...

Lately, I'm really tired of internet famers. They always claim to be on the forefront of progress and knowledge; but, I haven't seen any that actually are. It seems like they begin to become enclosed in their own personal bubbles of success, and it just leaves me with a sour taste, constantly watching and listening to people who are so much more well off than I am, saying the same things.

but, eh..

Not whole podcasts, but as a wrestling fan, I enjoy listening to Jim Cornette podcasts once in a while.

Latest posts

Back