Pokemon

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anarchic Torchic

Reaction score
Does anyone here play pokemon at all? Ive played in some underground singles tournaments, i dont like doubles as that increases its complexity by the power 2.

If anyone plays, wanna have some battles?
Currently have two teams, one is a joke team, the other much, much weaker than what everyone else uses still.
Its ok to bring legends and myths, im very used to them by now lol

I never use myths or legends outside of Raikou, but it once got banned mid tournament, and everyone kept harrasing me over it forcing me to continue with a team of 5, havent used that Uber mon since though.

Gotta catch em all Pokémon

1661566136728.png

Sorry had to place the banner if you want me to take it done just tell me just wanted to show my friend some support I have not played in ages but maybe I will pick it up again.

Last edited:
✋🤪
I played Red, Blue and Yellow as a kid.
I saw the first movie in theaters.

I often refer to myself as Missingno. because I'm kinda socially glitched out like that. 😂

I DO know that Missingno has now become some crazy organization of variations now that people have figured out how to dissect the games codes. It's crazy what that's resulted in.

After that though, I kinda fell off with it.

I was a kid when the card game first came out, and at the time I was playing both Pokemon and Magic: the Gathering. Magic ended up being where I went, until I was about 14 and quit playing for financial reasons. Still have my old decks, but that's a card game, not video games so it's a little off topic so I digress...

I might, actually, go through them again. 🤔
That's definitely on my retro game backlog.
It's been long enough, so why not?

My sister has a small tattoo of a baby Cyndaquil but she got it done in the color of Reptar from Rugrats.

Lol i can relate to that missingno stuff.
Im also from the same era i think, though when tge first games came out i couldnt read it yet though. Can you imagine the struggle playing them like that lol.

I feel like the replayability of pokemon games is pretty much endless, so i can reccomend playing them again, if you dont mind the broken mess and graphics.

That tatoo sounds cool, might be its shiny form, im not sure i never seem to get one.

You referring to that Pokemon banner as "retro" made me feel like I got punched in the stomach 😂😂😂

That was the art style of Pkmn on folders, pencils, notebooks, EVERYTHING when I was a kid and got into it. Sigh- where does time go?
Red was my first game, my mom got it for me for my birthday in 2000, it was just a bit prematurely for me at the time i think.
I remember hating it, cause i expected it to be like mario or sonic. It was my first ever RPG, and was just like what the fresia is this?
But i played it with my mom, and despite absolutely hating it at first, that now is one of the fondest memories i have. Im so happy she got it for me.

Red was my first game, my mom got it for me for my birthday in 2000, it was just a bit prematurely for me at the time i think.
I remember hating it, cause i expected it to be like mario or sonic. It was my first ever RPG, and was just like what the fresia is this?
But i played it with my mom, and despite absolutely hating it at first, that now is one of the fondest memories i have. Im so happy she got it for me.
I experiences something similar. I was already hip as to what RPGs were because I used to watch my older brother play final fantasy for NES.
But I just didn't know the rules. I had seen the cartoon only a few times, and heard other kids talking at school. So when I started playing, I remember getting into my first battle with a bug catcher, or whatever the introductory random NPCs are. I was shocked to find out I couldn't catch another trainer's Pokemon. But I found it peculiar that the game allowed you to try and lose a poke ball in the process 😂. Man, I miss it too.

I miss you my good friend Torchic may you be happier wherever you are take care buddy

Latest posts

Back