ponderin'

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone ever fantasized over being friends with someone? I don't know if that sounds ridiculous, but it's honestly how I feel. There's this acquaintance I've known for a few years, and I've always been to shy to befriend him. He's been friendly in the past, one time he stopped someone from bullying me. I kind of see him as an older brother in a way I guess. I hadn't seen him in over a year until today. My friend says he comes into the store where I work a lot. I'm scared to talk to him, he may not remember me. Or, maybe he wouldn't want to be friends, or wouldn't have time for another one. I feel to insecure to do anything and it makes me feel like shi*. Any ideas?

any ideas on what to do***

Actually, I've done that. I can remember a few people who have seemed so nice/ intelligent/ fun... but I mean, what are you gonna do? Grab the person by the collar and say, "Will you be my friend?" It's rough.

YES! someone that understands!

It really is rough. There's honestly not to many people that stick out. When someone does, I would just feel so blessed to know them. I'm try to reach out, but I'm afraid of how they'll look at me. I want to make a perfect first impression, and I know that's not possible. I wish sometimes I could grab someone by the collar. haha.

Latest posts

Back