Post a link to a song you think will make everyone feel good and loved, or inspired

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The genius of Ashcroft, an acoustic guitar, a vintage MG B Roadster and the streets of west London what's not to bloody love dudes

Whenever I'm feeling like crap, I just need to put this song on from Queen's Flash Gordon soundtrack and I'm instantly happier. Could be because I freakin' LOVE this movie, but this song just rocks. I mean, Flash and the Hawk Men are bringing down War Rocket Ajax here and rescuing Dale Arden - how could you not love it, hahaha?! Long live Flash!

Whenever I'm feeling like crap, I just need to put this song on from Queen's Flash Gordon soundtrack and I'm instantly happier. Could be because I freakin' LOVE this movie, but this song just rocks. I mean, Flash and the Hawk Men are bringing down War Rocket Ajax here and rescuing Dale Arden - how could you not love it, hahaha?! Long live Flash!

Love this tune, love this movie. " Gordons Alive! "

Ha! In my mind, you're an even cooler dude than you already were, randomguy! 😁 ⚡:love:
Hahah mutual, like you can get any cooler than a Paladin Squirrel 🦑 yea sorry about the squid but unbelievably there isn't a squirrel emoji

If you can look past the faith past the video and hear the lyrics.... feel the lyrics... It is moving, in everything (believe that you can Fly don't stop Dancing) this is a metaphor for all walks of life even if you are at the lowest of the low believe you can find Happiness in life, in yourself, in others, in the environment, in all things. Keep on Dancing (live on) be true to who you are never think you have to conform to be happy, be yourself your wonderful unique self. Even if you wish to be alone that's ok live your life believe you can do (Fly) don't stop living (Dancing) have a great day :)

Last edited:

If you can look past the faith past the video and hear the lyrics.... feel the lyrics... It is moving, in everything (believe that you can Fly don't stop Dancing) this is a metaphor for all walks of life even if you are at the lowest of the low believe you can find Happiness in life, in yourself, in others, in the environment, in all things. Keep on Dancing (live on) be true to who you are never think you have to conform to be happy, be yourself you wonderful unique self. Even if you wish to be alone that's ok live your life believe you can do (Fly) don't stop living (Dancing) have a great day :)

I listened to that one earlier,love it 🙂

Pierre Bensusan, who helped popularize the DADGAD tuning, wrote a slower piece I'm fond of called Altiplanos. It's floaty and calming. 😌

Latest posts

Back