Post a photo of someone you think is really good looking.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaaaand, more from the series "Hitler was wrong, who knew...", another soldier from Israel:

sz6kfzp1s6751.jpg

great post if she's just an ordinary girl ... is she someone from your acquaintances ?
She's a singer. And yes, also an ordinary girl.
Turns out, someone has already revealed her name here. XD
I ended up having a short convo with her years ago. She is quite humble.
I love simplicity.

She's a singer. And yes, also an ordinary girl.
Turns out, someone has already revealed her name here. XD
I ended up having a short convo with her years ago. She is quite humble.
I love simplicity.
I once was on the same plane as Mariza, she's a famous Portuguese fado singer (this song, for instance, if you don't mind that it's not in English : ).
She doesn't fit into the fantastic looking category of pictures you guys posted here, of course.
But I was surprised, I thought she would travel in first class, but she was just travelling like all the rest of us.
I was on a group tour to the Azores, and I was even more surprised that the guide told us she would be in the same hotel as us simple mortals.
Then, in the evening they had those traditional dances, and yes, she was there again, dancing with guests of the hotel.
I didn't talk to her, and I am not a dancer, but I was amazed at the way she had none of the super star allures.
Then in the evening she gave a free concert.
I love it when famous people act normally.

One of my fave looks if I cant go blonde that day 😬 is jet black and blue contacts ✨

The lighteyed/darkhaired Kate Beckinsale in the Underworld series was probably closest to my idea for the perfect look, yet there is something I can't quite adore about her, no idea, maybe because I was a teenager at the time I must've been scared she looks too much like a bdsm mistress who will spank me :) anyhow:

df-04648.jpg

The lighteyed/darkhaired Kate Beckinsale in the Underworld series was probably closest to my idea for the perfect look, yet there is something I can't quite adore about her, no idea, maybe because I was a teenager at the time I must've been scared she looks too much like a bdsm mistress who will spank me :) anyhow:

df-04648.jpg
I get a lot of masculine energy off of her lol but... that can be enticing...

Yes, she does look like a BDSM mistress, but I don't find that unattractive.
The spanking part is not what I'm looking for, though.
Loool this cracked me upp, spank spank boys!

Latest posts

Back