Post a photo of someone you think is really good looking.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Older Blonde

iu

I mean he said, “Don’t touch Roach” and made it sexy. I really liked him in The Tudors...well everything.View attachment 6402
Sweet tap-dancing Jesus, how many times can I love this post????? My BFF and I have been watching Witcher for the sole purpose of admiring Superman with long romance-novel silver hair and leather pants so tight that I fear for his ability to father children.

Neither of us had ever heard of the books/games and still really don't have any idea what is happening through the first two seasons. I was heartbroken to read that he is leaving after S3...

Sweet tap-dancing Jesus, how many times can I love this post????? My BFF and I have been watching Witcher for the sole purpose of admiring Superman with long romance-novel silver hair and leather pants so tight that I fear for his ability to father children.

Neither of us had ever heard of the books/games and still really don't have any idea what is happening through the first two seasons. I was heartbroken to read that he is leaving after S3...
Well I’ve read several of the books but I only watched the first season on Netflix. Apart from Henry Cavill on the show I wasn’t all that impressed with it. He’ll still be my Geralt.

I wanna hold a koala!!!
Ps sorry if the images I uploaded were obnoxiously big... depending on what gadget i upload them with - the sizes are different. my apologies :)

I wanna hold a koala!!!
Ps sorry if the images I uploaded were obnoxiously big... depending on what gadget i upload them with - the sizes are different. my apologies :)
Please tell me what device you used to get the REALLY big pics so I can send my dick pics using it. Ha! ha!

Latest posts

Back