Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is something I wish I could say to someone very important to me

It scares me how much I've started depend on you, and it's unfair to both of us. I know I'm important to you too, you've said multiple times that you probably wouldn't be around if it wasn't for me, and the same goes to you. But now that you're busy with all that crap you have to go through... I miss you. A couple of messages every now and again, conversations that aren't long enough to actually get going, they just aren't enough. You're my only friend and I love you, but I just wish you told me what was going on, because I get paranoid you don't really want to talk to me. I know I need to meet more people, but I just wish I had your support again to help me accomplish that. And the worst part is, I can never tell you any of this, because you're the strongest **** girl I know, considering all the honeysuckle you've been through and still go through, so the last thing I want to do is burden you further by being honest about how ******* far gone I actually am, and I don't want to push you away by acting clingy or entitled to your attention, because you've taken enough crap from people. But I still sometimes wish you could be here for me more, because I'm selfish.

bjarne said:
This is the open "rant" forum, where you can, anonoymously, express how you feel.

Feel free to post as you like, but please try and keep somewhat to the overall point of the forum.

FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

(then again, it seems quite ironic. It's also the same thing that'll hold you back sometimes.

I've thought about going to counseling last night. First time doing it too, but I never thought this would happen.)

I think I have feelings for two separate women. And I could never be with either of them

I am constantly frustrated and angry that because I am married, I am often told I have no right to feel lonely. But I am, chronically so.

What is it about me that I can stop myself from worrying about something I can't control.

I don't know your age or gender, but I have a lot of fears and worries too. If you want to PM me, I am willing to listen to you if you listen to me. Maybe we can become friends.

Soresole, I tried to answer your PM and your PM is disabled so I can't answer you. Please fix it and I'll write back right away.

soresoul said:
I have a lot of fears and worries. Only if I can make a friend to vent it out too.

WishingWell said:
Soresole, I tried to answer your PM and your PM is disabled so I can't answer you. Please fix it and I'll write back right away.

soresoul said:
I have a lot of fears and worries. Only if I can make a friend to vent it out too.

Hope to hear back from you

I was here a year ago. I sort of had a little arguement with someone. I said something i did not mean and then deleted it. I said it out of haste and took it back but the person wouldnt except it and stuck with what i said. So i couldnt be around that.

I kinda feel the need to communicate with someone, but I just don't have anything that I feel I should share right now. It's too bad my friend didn't show up on skype today, because I could have really used talking to her, but the truth is, I'm worried about repeating past mistakes and getting too attached to one person, so maybe it's for the best anyway. I don't know

Someone who has no friends may come along and get attached to someone with more friends and they feel ignored because their only friend is too busy to notice that they are their only friend even after you have told them that they were basically their only friend.

I like to see how long of a sentence i can make sometimes. But was it coherent.

johnny196775Again said:
Someone who has no friends may come along and get attached to someone with more friends and they feel ignored because their only friend is too busy to notice that they are their only friend even after you have told them that they were basically their only friend.

I like to see how long of a sentence i can make sometimes. But was it coherent.

You just described the essence of my childhood.
And it was coherent.

johnny196775Again said:
I was here a year ago. I sort of had a little arguement with someone. I said something i did not mean and then deleted it. I said it out of haste and took it back but the person wouldnt except it and stuck with what i said. So i couldnt be around that.

Nice to see you around again Johnny. :)

I just read this quote and if it's true - well, basically i'm stuffed as i'm completely alone

'Snowflakes, leaves, humans, plants, raindrops, stars, molecules, microscopic entities all come in communities. The singular cannot in reality exist'

You can ask your questions and answer other people's questions here: (SPAM)– it possible without any registration there, logins and passwords. In the future, this system will work on all languages. I found there a lot about it.

Latest posts

Back