Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is problematic for me if I have to go back with what I know now I couldn't make $10 million... I don't know what's good to invest in.
I'm not sure I could change my course even knowing what is know now. Maybe it would all be even more traumatic knowing what I know now. Yikes.
Microsoft, apple, tesla, bitcoin....think big. lol

It's all in the official, Post Freely on this Board, rule book. You get one when you get to a hundred posts. Ha! ha!
That literally doesn't answer how I'm making up the rules though, you said if we can make up the rules then we should be able to take both pills, meaning I had obviously made up a rule with the post initially in my replies.

That literally doesn't answer how I'm making up the rules though, you said if we can make up the rules then we should be able to take both pills, meaning I had obviously made up a rule with the post initially in my replies.
^ There are no rules. That's the point. Sometimes my humor doesn't come across as I intended it for everybody.

To clear things up, you did not actually break any rules because none for this thread exist other then the very lax site based rules which only mods monitor. I have absolutely no authority for ALL. There's a lot more small print but I won't include it here. Ha! Ha!

^ There are no rules. That's the point. Sometimes my humor doesn't come across as I intended it for everybody.

To clear things up, you did not actually break any rules because none for this thread exist other then the very lax site based rules which only mods monitor. I have absolutely no authority for ALL. There's a lot more small print but I won't include it here. Ha! Ha!
Oh no I know I didn't break any forum rules my assumption was that you were implying I made up extra rules for the pick pill post xD Like what I said didn't adhere to what the post allowed us in the choices anyways that's what confused me :p

Ooh, tough choice.

I honestly don't know which would be better for me.

It would do me a lot of good to redo my life from age 6, I could have saved myself a lot of grief. Even if I could redo my life from a later age, like 14 or so, that would really have changed the course of things. I feel like my life is a mess because I've been going off-course ever since about high school or so - really, all my life, but before then I felt like there wasn't much I could have done differently anyway, so it wasn't a big deal. But still, that's like 20 years of getting it wrong. I wish I could undo that, every day.

On the other hand, a cool $10 mil would fix a lot of those problems. I wouldn't have to worry about finding myself in terms of a career, because I just wouldn't have one. And if somehow I were forced to have one, I could just go to school again. I could just hire a personal trainer and a nutritionist to lift and look good, and eat right, and I wouldn't have to bother with trying to figure those things out myself, which I don't really want to do because I see them as more of necessities rather than my true interests. And I could get all the stuff I want and just get myself set up in life.

I'd still have to deal with the deeper stuff, like a lack of inspiration and a lack of being good at anything. But that would be a lot easier to deal with, if I could just get rid of all these other problems.

Last edited:
^****, see? I thought of that fast, reflexively, that was quick thinking and wittiness. Maybe not the greatest or funniest but it was still something, it still worked.

I feel like a minor league baseball player that can hit the ball sometimes. I just don't get my pitches when the scouts are in the stands, though, and I don't distinguish myself at the plate, and they go away thinking I suck, that I'm a lackluster player, and that I have no potential for the big leagues.

It's like I don't get the conversational "pitches" with my crushes, and I don't hit the ball, and they don't see me shine. It's one of the many banes of my existence!

Last edited:
I feel like a minor league baseball player that can hit the ball sometimes. I just don't get my pitches when the scouts are in the stands, though, and I don't distinguish myself at the plate, and they go away thinking I suck, that I'm a lackluster player, and that I have no potential for the big leagues.

It's like I don't get the conversational "pitches" with my crushes, and I don't hit the ball, and they don't see me shine. It's one of the many banes of my existence!
I've worked around plenty of truely worthless people and you are intellectually miles ahead of them. The biggest difference is that they think they are wonderful and you think you are not.

I'll loose my kid and to get her back I'll need to wait for almost 20 years and then date with her father, I'll get in 90s and will stay in queues for hours, I'll understand everything what will happen, I'll know some nice people wil die, I'll know we'll have COVID and wars.... And I'll know I'm not going to work with NASA and fly to Mars... Where can I get my money? )

But it would be funny to watch the faces of my parents when I tell them "do not vote for Putin and United Russia, do buy Apple" in 1991.

^Does he really exits on his own? I thought he's like a shadow, you know, turn off the light and it disappears.

PS I should really stop mention politics, just for a case )

Last edited:
Loneliness sucks. I can't socialize well today. There is just me. Feels as if my whole existence lays on my chest. Loneliness sucks.

It does. It used to be hard on me. Now i can't have it any other way. The spring feeling gets to me too with warm weather, but this spring i won't even care.

Latest posts

Back