Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently uncovered Star Trek Episode: Trouble with toilet paper!!! Ha! ha!

iu

When you can't enjoy true freedom, you surround yourself with the symbols of that freedom ✍️

When I start obsessing about something, I learned to take a step back from the issue. Just saying when creating distance, stepping back and looking from a distance,
the problem can lose relevance when looking are bigger picture.
(No, not literally crying in the shower these days 😁) FB_IMG_1651832320662.jpg

Last edited:
Free thought for the day is, no matter how lonely you feel, never let someone try to make you feel small… get them out of your face, property, dont listen to another manipulative word they say. You will see how quickly, they try to apologise, you will see how quickly they try to gaslight you into thinking you’re overreacting… you will see how quickly they start asking you about trying again, talking things out, “love”… save it for the “girls” you’re used to, im nothing like them.

Free thought for the day is, no matter how lonely you feel, never let someone try to make you feel small… get them out of your face, property, dont listen to another manipulative word they say. You will see how quickly, they try to apologise, you will see how quickly they try to gaslight you into thinking you’re overreacting… you will see how quickly they start asking you about trying again, talking things out, “love”… save it for the “girls” you’re used to, im nothing like them.
I like you and think of you as being this big. Ha! ha!

iu

Loneliness is like a prison without walls. Deadly, but invisible from the outside. Your cry remains unheard, swallowed up by silence.

Latest posts

Back