Post one of your rules

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be dreadfully serious about laughing at myself; particularly when I'm feeling too emotional on any one subject.

Save games up for when your bored out of your skull with nothing else you fancy to do.

Don't sleep on the railroad tracks.

when you go shopping you must have an even number of items in your cart ... well it's called OCD but whatever

So I'm going to give you some of my rules/tips for dating'

1. Make your life that scene from Risky Business, but all the time!

2. If there is a warrant out for your arrest, don't joke about it being "unwarranted." That will just make everyone uncomfortable.

3. Brush your teeth, bad breath will make girls think that you have a rotten soul and that it's trying to escape out of your mouth.

4. Don't ever lose your temper in front of a woman and/or punch a wall, they've seen enough Lifetime to know what happens next.

5. Be sure not to arrive to a first date wearing a cast even if your arm is broken, it'll make her think of Ted Bundy and then she'll never want to be alone with you.

6. Tell her that she looks beautiful, more beautiful than your ex who died from, say, the same type of cancer as that chick in Love Story... it'll show her that you're vulnerable, well-versed in classic movies from the '70s and ready to settle down.

7. Run through torrential rain to tell her important things about your feelings. Seriously. That's a classic recipe for Girl Boner.

8. If you like it then you should have put a ring on it. Or refrained from referring to her as "it" so much.

Latest posts

Back