Post something beautiful you have seen today.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a baby in a pram, trying to say "Mama", and trying out every variation he could think of! "Maaama", "Mamamama", "Maamamama" Sometimes it's really heartwarming to think how much attention and love children can give you!

^Wish I could see snow where I am!

Something beautiful I saw today - just noticed these little babies sprouting at the top. 😍

[img=600x600]

I hand-fed a beautiful doe in my back garden this afternoon. It’s been snowing heavily all day. I popped outside for a moment and noticed her standing in my flower bed, eating sunflower heads. We get deer all the time, but this doe was the most calm deer I have ever encountered. Most are skittish and take off if you get close, but not this one. She just stood and carefully watched me. I moved a little closer and she just continued to watch me, so I bent down and picked some dried flower heads from my garden. I gently held them out towards her and she reached out and nibbled them from my hand, So thrilling! 😊

Latest posts

Back