Post Something Positive About Yourself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome! I've always wanted to be good at different languages. I really don't know why because I never speak to anybody.
I’m barely able to communicate effectively in English but...I’m quite fluent in hand gestures which fortunately never fail to get lost in translation

I’m barely able to communicate effectively in English but...I’m quite fluent in hand gestures which fortunately never fail to get lost in translation
Something like this? lol

middle-finger.jpg

I am not a coward… ugh I said I wouldnt be petty and look… im being a total petty sugar pieeee 🫣😅

what other things do you know how to cook enjoy cooking what is your favorite cultural food preference? do you like a certain type? :)
I loveeee to cook and I was trained yep! Im a domestic goddess with the hair extensions to match.

I love to cook all mediterranean foods the most but my fave food to eat is Italian when im being bad and cheating on my diet 😅

How about you, are you a master chef? 😇

I loveeee to cook and I was trained yep! Im a domestic goddess with the hair extensions to match.

I love to cook all mediterranean foods the most but my fave food to eat is Italian when im being bad and cheating on my diet 😅

How about you, are you a master chef? 😇
not a master but I went to a culinary school lol I like French, Japanese though most of the time now I have to settle and eat tacos because I don't want to be a bother to someone and at times, I get a bit lazy I'll admit lol. I have been taught a few different backgrounds, but I am a bit out of practice as of late. :p

that's really good that you enjoy cooking :)

Master chef? Hardly. I can cook, I enjoy cooking. I especially like making cakes and decorating them. It’s like a 2-3 day process for me. I also love doing themed cupcakes. I really enjoy making kids cakes because I get to sculpt things with fondant which I make and dye myself. It’s somewhat of a process but super enjoyable. The last cake I made was a rick and morty for my son. As far as food I will take on just about anything. My favorite is Cajun food. Gumbo, crawfish etoufee, shrimp and grits. It’s all in the roux. Oh and beignets

Me, I am not great at cooking or baking, but when I want to cook something or bake something, like raisin bread, I have infinite patience.
I'll try it, if it fails, I'll give it another go, ask for advice to people who are good at it, try again and again until it works.
Since Covid, I have made quite a lot of different types of bread.
I'm trying to improve my skills on puffy dough now.

Me, I am not great at cooking or baking, but when I want to cook something or bake something, like raisin bread, I have infinite patience.
I'll try it, if it fails, I'll give it another go, ask for advice to people who are good at it, try again and again until it works.
Since Covid, I have made quite a lot of different types of bread.
I'm trying to improve my skills on puffy dough now.
Like puff pastry? Puff pastry is a *****. I thought it was that I wasn’t using good enough butter. Then I was like ok my folds aren’t right. Then it was I’m not getting it rolled out thin enough. I’m hit and miss with puff pastry. What about sour dough? You make that?

Like puff pastry? Puff pastry is a *****. I thought it was that I wasn’t using good enough butter. Then I was like ok my folds aren’t right. Then it was I’m not getting it rolled out thin enough. I’m hit and miss with puff pastry. What about sour dough? You make that?
Yes, puff pastry, the butter keeps wanting to escape. I saw a recipe in which you roll out the dough (hard to make a rectangle out of it), then put it in the freezer for 40 minutes, then you can just smear the butter on top of it, and start folding.
But even then it is not easy , too close to the border and it will get out anyway, and if you try to make it too thin, again it gets out.
Haven't tried sour dough yet. I know it's something that 's fashionable these days, but I don't know if it is harder or easier than regular bread.
I also tried making some pizza with some pizza stone that you can put in the oven, not easy to perfect either.

Pizza dough is fun and easy to make. I rarely get them into a decent shape. I have discovered that if you put them in a cast iron skillet and just cut around the edges they are pretty presentable. Grilling them is the closest I can get to a pizza oven and the crust gets those big beautiful crunchy air pockets. I think sourdough is a pretty lengthy process. Once it cools off outside I will try it. I do love bread. Oooh and muffins. Banana nut and lemon poppyseed are super yummy.

Latest posts

Back