Post Something Positive About Yourself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pizza dough is fun and easy to make. I rarely get them into a decent shape. I have discovered that if you put them in a cast iron skillet and just cut around the edges they are pretty presentable. Grilling them is the closest I can get to a pizza oven and the crust gets those big beautiful crunchy air pockets. I think sourdough is a pretty lengthy process. Once it cools off outside I will try it. I do love bread. Oooh and muffins. Banana nut and lemon poppyseed are super yummy.
The problem I had with pizza was not really the dough, I am using a pizza stone to imitate the feeling of a stone oven, the difficulty was mainly in getting the pizza from the workspace onto the stone without it tearing.
Using few moist components is one of the 'secrets' of course.

The problem I had with pizza was not really the dough, I am using a pizza stone to imitate the feeling of a stone oven, the difficulty was mainly in getting the pizza from the workspace onto the stone without it tearing.
Using few moist components is one of the 'secrets' of course.

You should get a pizza peel if you don't already have one.

You are too cute to hate. Some things you say remind me of a girl I once knew. She was bold, blunt, funny, sweet, cared about everything and everybody but could be mischievous.
Omg Claudia !! You’re my new bestie you totally get me!! im not a meanie or some twisted person im just a kind caring mischievous cutie pie ✨ I really am 😇

Latest posts

Back