Post Something Positive About Yourself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

ForGrantedWife

We need to feel better about ourselves inside, that's the general idea I'm getting around here. So how about it? What is something GREAT about you that you are proud of yourself for?

Mine is that I'm kind, fearless, and artistic.
Now tell me what's wonderful about YOU :)

i have extremely strong will power (yall have no idea am craving sumthing way more addictive than heroin...im craving that as well though lol)

When something breaks for someone, I fix it for them.

On another note; I think your caps lock stuck on the title.

im in chronic pain and being an ex opiate addict my only recourse is cannabis...not sativex that stuff is an insult to such a valuable sacred herb but i FORCED the home office a year ago through the connections a friend i had there who was a philosophy lecturer at cambridge uni and 6th form colleges and he managed to get to get like 30 experts from clinical pharmacologists to MD's he knew to all write letters to testify as to the medical necessity and benefits of cannabis for my pain and last year after constant direct nagging of Theresa May the home secretary i got a legal exemption from prosecution to consume, buy and grow cannabis as long as i dont sell it....i asked for anonymity in alll of this but last year it got put on police databases that i am not to face any legal reprecussions whatsoever for using buying or owning upto 28g of cannabis at a time and its encourages many disabled people in a lot of pain in my 'compassion club' to do the same, i never get charged for it though so i dont have to spend money on it either and its from an organic master grower not one of these immigrant sweatshops where they lock people in there.

the home office can give you a license to possess otherwise controlled substances (labs and experts etc) i just got immunity from any legal repercussions, i was hoping for the licence for cannabinoids itd be something to just directly show the police, if i get stopped smoking in the street i have to wait half an hour for them to go through the interconnected database thing in theiir car to find my name, DOB, national insurance etc

im very proud i fought for the right to have medicine i need, it means i wont get re addicted for using opiates as pain relief and i asserted my right to smoke a simple medicinal plant and won!

i want to thank norman crowther phd for setting this all off!

while a dr cant prescribe it here if you battle the home office enough with enough experts you can assert your rights. anyone in my position, just try it you may be surprised, cambridge unisity and its almni are very pro legalisation and with proof are likely to write a letter of support verifying its analgesic effects if theye say a clinical pharmacology phd for example, you dont have to go there you can email ^_^

i guess in summation im proud that i assert my rights without fear

ForGrantedWife said:
We need to feel better about ourselves inside, that's the general idea I'm getting around here. So how about it? What is something GREAT about you that you are proud of yourself for?

Mine is that I'm kind, fearless, and artistic.
Now tell me what's wonderful about YOU :)

Sincere

Something positive about me... hmmm...

I won't be on this planet long enough to do serious damage to my species or the planet itself.

Badjedidude said:
Something positive about me... hmmm...

I won't be on this planet long enough to do serious damage to my species or the planet itself.

too late for that...:rolleyes:

im stealing one of bad jedi dudes quotes, its this one:"Man's Inhumanity To Man
Makes Countless Thousands Mourn." sums up my sentiment so so welll

I have a great deal of empathy for others. Even if I wanted to be rude or hurt someone, I never could because it wouldn't be nice and in turn, I'd feel bad.

I'm a very fast runner and a good actor but I'm too shy to do anything about either of these.

That's all I got :p.

9006 said:
When something breaks for someone, I fix it for them.

On another note; I think your caps lock stuck on the title.

LOL I was trying to get the title highlighted like everyone else's and I'm too forum "non-savvy" to figure it out, my bad :club:

I think you all sound like great people and I'm happy to meet you :)

I like being positive, yay me!

Latest posts

Back