Post your current favorite quote

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VeganAtheist

Reaction score
"Life is a good teacher and a good friend. Things are always in transition, if we could only realize it. Nothing ever sums itself up in the way that we like to dream about." ~ Pema Chödrön

Mine is actually from a personal friend:
"“There isn't a single aspect of my life that isn't funny, if I just look at it in the right angle” ~S. Purvis

And then there is my signature. Which is from Game of Thrones.

'It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again'.

-Buffalo Bill

We do not really want continuity, but rather a present experience of total happiness. There is no joy in continuity, in the perpetual. We desire it only because the present is empty. ~ Alan Watts

Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you!
Let nothing be lost upon you.
Be always searching for new sensations.
Be afraid of nothing.
― Oscar Wilde

"It is the moment of space-time, where even space-time itself becomes null and void." - Selim Lemouchi, on explaining his music

wpid-photogrid_1436103193942.jpg

"Learn from yesterday ,live for today ,hope for tomorrow ,the Important thing is not to stop questioning "-
Albert Einstein.

“I like to be real private; you don’t always want everyone around you - even when they like you” ~ Axl Rose

¨Make your friends rich, and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which.¨
- this is from Avgengers: Age of Ultron movie, spoken by the Ultron character.

This held so true in the business world. I didn´t understand it when I heard it, but I eventually found out little by little. I spent a lot of time helping develop people that I mentored, and people that I didn´t mentor but needed a bit of help. You always see who comes back to pay their respects and return the favor in help. And you also see who quickly forgets the stepping stones you laid out for them. It might sound pointless, but it is priceless in terms of knowing who to dole out your time and resource to in the future.

"If they don't like the new you, so be it. If they only accepted you for your pure whiteness, then they were caught in the illusion."

Latest posts

Back