Post your voice!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, this is genious! I always see 'post a picture of yourself' threads, but the voice? This is the first. I'll post it here when I figure out what to say. I tend to overthink the smallest things so it will probably take some time before it happens.

My above edit is me being chicken to do this. I made a voice thing and got cold feet after i posted it. I will do it.

Case said:
It's about time for my second voice post, but this one is a bit longer than my last because it's a full podcast.

I'm currently guest-hosting the Nerdlicious podcast, owned by ALL member, Nerdygirl. If you like movies, or sci-fi, or.. uh, sci-fi movies, or... Well, just listen to the show. It's Episode #37, and it can be found riiiiight here. <====

Comments are welcome. Unless you hated it. Or, if you're my arch-enemy. You know who you are, Mr. Pickles.

it's time to talk Nerdy… I just love that
you guys all speak English so well

Peaches said:
it's time to talk Nerdy… I just love that
you guys all speak English so well

Aw, shucks. Thanks. It's the only language I know, so it seems less impressive to me than if I had learned a second language. One day...

SophiaGrace said:
Alana said:
It's been too long! I must hear more voices now! MOAR!!

Anyone brave enough? ;)

Alana doesn't seem like a stalker at all, no she doesn't :p

Really, Sophia? That's what you think of me? :'( Wah! *sniff, sniff*

I'm going to go crawl up in a ball now and roll back and forth.

That sounds kind of funny actually. lol

[video=youtube]

I've been told I have good rapping voice. I messed up a lot in this. :(

Latest posts

Back